Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Solar Collectors biggest contributor to Global Warming There Is

Started by sparks, September 06, 2009, 01:52:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

Imagine painting the deserts black and converting all the solar energy that is currently reflected by them into infrared energy the byproduct of man's current activites.  Isn't that pretty much what greenhouse gases do.  Wouldn't it be better to convert the infrared energy we already have round here into visible light that we can laser round to lightup whatever we need to.  Including some big old grow lamps for nightime crop growth.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

MileHigh

Sparks:

You have an even bigger problem:  What about when all of the free energy devices come on-line and start producing energy for domestic use?  All of this free energy power becomes heat energy as it is used up, and it's extra heat that the planet was not expecting.

MileHigh

Goat

@ Sparks

I agree with what you say about collecting infrared energy, it's abundant everywhere as wasted heat!

The only thing I seen recently that would do this is the "Solar Nantenna Electromagnetic Collectors" at http://www.inl.gov/pdfs/nantenna.pdf.

Unfortunately it's not ready for prime time yet, still a few tech hurdles to clear.

If it ever hits the market though it would be the biggest boon to solar collectors because of their efficiency.

Regards,
Paul

sparks

Water molecules appear to be excellent infrared emwave receptors.  I did this experiment with a cb radio and a flurescent bulb.  I couldnt get the bulb to light unless I touched it.  The wire from the cb was running along side the bulb.  Being basically a bag of water I decided to place a cup of water next to the bulb with no go.  Then I put a jumper between the end of the antennae and dropped it into the glass of water.  No go.  Then I got rid of the jumper with the steel clip on the end and put the copper antennae wire directly onto the surface of the water.   Bulb lights every time I key the mike.  And the radio transmits like there is no tomorrow.  Radiation off the end of the wire seems to be absorbed variably by the water molecules.  This imposes a higher frequency vibration along the entire length of the antennae. Which was able to excite the bulb.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Goat

@ Sparks

Interesting results you have there, if as you say "the water molecules appear to be excellent infrared emwave receptors" then maybe there is no use for the "Nantenna Electromagnetic Collectors" and bypass the all the nantenna process and tune into the water resonant frequencies of the infrared band which is prevalent everywhere around us.

Regards,
Paul