Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free Energy from Solar Circuit made with Human Hair...Science & Tech News (UK)

Started by Hman, September 09, 2009, 11:20:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Any news from the inventors ?
Did you get in contact with them ?

Do they want to join over here ?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Hman

It took some time for him to respond at first, so I am not sure if he has ready access to a computer/internet.  He seemed willing to share his research but I have not received any technical details to date.  I will follow up today.

VenomTT

HI:

See if it helps. ( attachment ).

The melamine is found on the squid ink too. Seems to be the easiest way to get melamine for experimenting.

http://www.muyinteresante.es/index.php/naturaleza/71/6689-icomo-fabrica-la-tinta-el-calamar

Hman

They have decided to patent this device.  Even though he doesn't want to share everything about his device, he does want to verify that it works.  Not too efficient as the 18W is produced with a  9x9ft panel of hair.   The hair is really just a porous material that holds a salt solution which is conducting between the 2 terminals (+,-).  You might first think it behaves very much like a battery but what makes it interesting is that it generates power when light hits the anode.

The cathode is glass with silicon dioxide and the anode is an oxidized copper piece.  The soaked hair is stretched between the 2 ends and secured in place.  The solution is composed of organic salts.  A thin layer of graphite covers the cathode and the copper end is left exposed as the solar receiver.  Once in place, the hair receives a few drops of iodine to further the electrolyte properties.

Light hits the oxidized copper end and knocks electrons down the hair into the cathode.  The hair is not used as the solar cell but is acting as some sort of conductor or semi.  The hair has to be kept moist for the device to conduct power.  A few of these "cells" are wired in series to get the voltage adjusted and used to charge up 12 AA batteries.

When the hair is pre-soaked in organic salts, the electrons flow through the hair assisted by the conductivity of the salts. There may be much better materials to use than hair but he did confirm that black hair was the best promoter of electrons and better than the other hair colors which might indicate some sort of additional benefit from the pigment.  If the melanin helps, it's with the fine tuning as it's really the salts that make the hair work in the design.

Bottom line: Made with human hair but not an essential ingredient.  The activity comes from the special treatment of the copper anode (oxidized) along with salt solution.  Reminds me of the solar nano-copper technology mentioned earlier in this thread.

additional info:

http://www.gizmag.com/human-hair-solar-cell/13080/

hartiberlin

Too bad, just seems only to be a low efficiency copperoxid cell with a special wet hair electrolyte as the diaphragma. Probably instead of the hair you could also use cotton or a paper towel soaked in iodid solution...
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum