Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Where did White Humans come from?

Started by onthecuttingedge2005, September 09, 2009, 02:20:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ResinRat2

I think time will help lower the problems of racial tension. Consider that now travel can be accomplished throughout the globe quickly, various races will inter-marry and inter-mix their offspring. This will increase in rate as time goes on, most likely exponentially. If we don't destroy ourselves first there will reach a point where those who are of mixed races will be the majority on the planet. Then humans will need to focus on some other trait or quality to discriminate themselves from their fellow human to feel superior.

So Racial Discrimination should naturally lessen as the generations live and die off.

Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

jibbguy

By studying a person's cellular DNA, it is impossible to detect with any certainty what "race" they are.

There's a few traits that are slightly more common in one group or another, but reading those (which is very difficult in the first place), then taking that and extrapolating it to detect race is essentially a Wild-Assed Guess.

We all share the same DNA. We are the same.

But more important than any physical differences, is Self Awareness as it relates to others and the species.... We need to understand that as Humans we are the same inside our heads... That differences in personality or culture are no more important to what we really are, than are the levels of melanin in our skin, or our eye and hair color.

We all have hopes, loves, things we despise, beliefs. These are partially "conditioned responses" derived from local culture, and partially true for all of us. To "un-condition" ourselves from negative conditioned responses, especially the fear of others who are different, may be hard to do... But this is very necessary for any kind of spiritual growth.

The best way i can think of to do this is to befriend a person who is totally different than you, in as many ways as possible. From another culture, another "race", another country. Get to know them well... And it will help you to better know yourself in surprising ways. I know it did with me, and with many others i have talked to about this.

But unfortunately i still have little clue on understanding differences of "Gender"!  Hehehe... At least in my case, i suspect women will always remain somewhat "alien" ;)

allcanadian

@jibbguy
QuoteWe all have hopes, loves, things we despise, beliefs. These are partially "conditioned responses" derived from local culture, and partially true for all of us. To "un-condition" ourselves from negative conditioned responses, especially the fear of others who are different, may be hard to do... But this is very necessary for any kind of spiritual growth.
I think it was Albert Einstein who said " As punishment for my contemp for authority fate made me an authority myself ", if only we could see the world from another persons eyes, lol.

QuoteThe best way i can think of to do this is to befriend a person who is totally different than you, in as many ways as possible. From another culture, another "race", another country. Get to know them well... And it will help you to better know yourself in surprising ways. I know it did with me, and with many others i have talked to about this.
I do this as well, the last person I want to meet is someone like me, Im boring as hell. It's also funny that a racist believes that they are superior and everyone should be like them but what they wish for is their own destruction. Imagine a world where everyone believed they were superior to the others, pretty soon skin color would not be enough, it would saturate beliefs, intellect, clothes or your favorite color. If they had their wish almost everyone different would be done away with and then they would turn on themselves because that is their nature. Look at any conflict occuring on this planet and you will find this indifference or ignorance as the root cause, given time they will destroy their enemy then themselves.
AC
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

TechStuf

Acts 10:34-35 (King James Version)

34) Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:

35) But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

All who worship God in truth, will have respect for those of other nations....While many Godless, or self worshipping people believe that at the end of this 'human race' one brand of human will have proven genetically superior to all others. 

Ben Stein's documentary movie: Expelled, touches on some very salient points regarding these matters.

Ghandi was once asked what he thought of western civilization,  his response?  "I think it would be a very good idea."  He could easily have made his remark about any nation...

Pride goeth before a fall.
“For the wisdom of this world is foolishness before God. For it is written, “He is THE ONE WHO CATCHES THE WISE IN THEIR CRAFTINESS” - 1 Corinthians 3:19

http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/sixpointedstar.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBjOs-egFMs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSGwnz7XpY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l39XsMcyvgA

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2004/09/297062.shtml

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjjIy1DO0gs

We all have the choice to waste ourselves in rebellion or to gain wisdom.  Therefore, gain wisdom:

http://www.hisremnant.org/eby/articles/kingdom/twohands/twohandsof.html

the_big_m_in_ok

jibbguy said:
By studying a person's cellular DNA, it is impossible to detect with any certainty what "race" they are.
Now you're in a field I really know something about.  I'm an experienced geneaologist, and I've studied papers on evolutionary biology.  Take a look at this:

http://www.wired.com/science/discoveries/news/2007/10/dnaprint

It isn't just one gene, it's several or many.  Even Jews are *European*?  Even after 2,500 years of ethnic segregation, and acceptance of converts, they're still off by themselves as an outlying population compared to Western Europeans.

I should know.  About 20-30% of my English ancestry before 1,000 years ago was Jewish.  Their descendants still have the genetic markers today, and I'm a distant cousin to them. 

The same could be said for other races.  Even archaic DNA sequences, up to 2 million years old, have been found in certain ethnic populations.

We all share the same DNA. We are the same.
Not after many, many! generations of one tribe invading another and having the invading men marry women.  There is no *pure* racial group.
--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.