Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obomba Over 9/11 Cover-Up

Started by Cap-Z-ro, September 09, 2009, 03:35:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

That guy had to be the cleanest most beard trimmed cave dweller ever.

Lots of convincing info...thanks for your posting and contributions.

I try to awaken everyone in my space for any length of time.

I think I will try this on telemarketers...be interesting to see if that gets me put on a no call list.

Regards...

Cloxxki

Has there been any follow up? Recognition of taking notice from Obama camp? More efforts by Sheen? Public response, also to the lack of coverage?
Can something on TV be kept a secret in that country?

I read somewhere that other celebrities should back up Charlie in this battle. They stand together to keep a child molestor and murderer out of death row, but let someone like Michael Jackson take on the world all by himself when falsely accused, and let Charlie take on the whole corrupt government all by himself. Scared to get a few million less for their next album/show/movie?
If Letterman, Leno and O'brien would together make a pact, which way can the US public look to not be confronted with this aweful truth? When these guys make fun of everything, but look serious with this, how to not pay notice? So they lose their jobs, and spend the rest of their lives on a private island with unlimited virgins...what's there to lose when saving their country?