Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

To all good christians with a scope : Dankies master oscillator promotion

Started by dankie, September 09, 2009, 10:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dankie

The pwm can go up to 1.5 ish mhz , the CMOS limit .

the phase delay boyce like circuit can go up to 1 mhz primary frequency , so f/2=500khz and f/4=250 khz

Using cmos compatible mosfet drivers , with 15 ns open and close time .

The sine wave can go up to 20khz

All perhaps a little higher but nothing much .

My main oscillator is locked to 50% duty , But I built a signal processing logic so all pulses are perfect and 100% complete , there is no overlapping possible . I has also a few fun things . All parts of the circuit share the same oscillator .

If you wanna have control over duty cycle of he main freq with all the stability thats NOT in the lawton dual 555 type , just make this circuit seperatly and connect the lead to my signal p[rocessing logic and it weill sort out all the overlapping issues . This circuit was made by my friend and is not included in my circuit , it is his circuit and his intelletual rights , but it is free source .

http://www.youtube.com/user/dankiewfc

Farrah Day

I must be missing something here - that simple 555 timee cct above is your friends cct, right? 

Are you saying that the Lawton cct, (two of which I've built) that allows both frequency and duty cycle control and works fine, is inferior to your cct, even though you only have a 50% fixed duty cycle?

If people are going to throw money at you for a oscillator surely they will want to know the specs - where are they?  What chip are you using?

And, again what makes your cct revolutionary?

I guess if people are daft or naive enough to pay good money for something they have no information about, then they deserve what they get.  It all just seems rather odd to me.
Farrah Day

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts"

dankie

My main oscillator is locked @ 50% duty , you cannot adjust the pulse width .

With a lawton circuit , if you change frequency , your pulse width also changes and vise versa , with that circuit i just posted the image of , both can be changed without affecting the other .

So if you want something like a lawton circuit , you buy my circuit , you make that one , you connect one lead to my pcb board @ the designated point , and you got yourself an overlap protection logic pwm with adjustable pulse width main freq , and gating . My overlap logic works perfectly and even on the first pulse( unlike some peoples solution using flip-flops ). , it works all the time and dont care about frequency or pulse width or w/e ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mmJz2SaYf0

I actually use that circuit in my perfect pwm , for my MANUAL gating . Theres the automatic gating and manual . Plz watch the video . I am not using that circuit as my main oscillator , my main oscillator is an cmos but if YOU wanna dot it , YOU can build one yourself .

To answer your question , yes the lawton circuit is an joke , it is a piece of crap that shouldnt be used by a serious person . It has off tune overlapping of gate and freq or vise versa,  and the frequency and pw adjust are locked together as siamese twins .

A signal logic perfect pwm like I did is very basic stuff really .

MileHigh

How come you will only sell to devout Christians?  It doesn't seem like a very Christian thing to do.

MileHigh

dankie

The reason I am allowing poor broke christians to "promote" my oscillator is for my own conscience . Anybody can purchase it once it has been fully launched .

Once I get some good excitement and a good potential clientele I will start ordering components by the hundreds and fully launch it.

It does everything I said and beyond , It is a pwm , a phase delay pwm and a sine generator . It is 3 things at once .

It is everything , it is massive . It took me all summer long to make it .

That oscillator from 1 to 10 mhz , what is the component name, I will reward you if you tell me  . I am using the best thing I could find for the price , lmc555 good up to 3mhz .