Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

"Cold current" may be caused by novel magnetic subatomic interaction

Started by kmarinas86, September 16, 2009, 03:30:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stupify12

http://www.teslauniverse.com/nikola-tesla-patents-555,190-alternating-motor

Maybe that will help answer your question Bob.

Meow

Quote from: Bob Smith on August 01, 2014, 09:11:24 AM
Kmarinas86,
What if you were to put your shorted primary on the armature of a motor (as the primary winding). Would you be able to wind a series-wound bifilar secondary over top of it to pick up the cemf?  And if so, would you be able to harness its voltage?
Bob

kmarinas86

Quote from: Bob Smith on July 30, 2014, 10:00:28 AM
Kmarinas86,
Thanks for the detailed response.  If I understand correctly, you have a closed loop series-wound trifilar coil alongside a shorted single strand coil.
You DC pulse the shorted single coil, inducing bemf into the trifi, and send the mag flux from the trifi back to the single stranded coil.

Yes.

Quote from: Bob Smith on July 30, 2014, 10:00:28 AMIf you do this pulsing in rapid succession, say with a jfet, are you not going to get a flux buildup in the single coil resulting in a standing wave?  Okay, you've placed a cap in parallel with the trifilar coil. But now it seems you've changed the coil arrangement. In the first instance, the shorted single stranded coil and the closed loop trifi were separate and "communicating" by induction.  Now you're allowing the single coil to briefly make contact with the trifi to capture the trifi's bemf?  Or are we still operating on induction?

There is intermittent contact.

Quote from: Bob Smith on July 30, 2014, 10:00:28 AMI understand this. How do you prevent too much power from getting back to the battery?  Would you use a zener diode?

Yes, just one of many options.

Quote from: Bob Smith on July 30, 2014, 10:00:28 AMNow here's where I'm not completely clear.  You are hypothetically using this coil config to power a motor with reactive power buildup in the single stranded coil?

In this configuration, that's the idea.

However, one configuration I think is better is where you reverse the roles of the series-wound coil and the single-stranded coil from the aforementioned example. Essentially, in this other configuration, you pulse energy into the series-wound coil, which consists of a greater number of turns. You discharge the energy by induction into the single-stranded coil with a capacitor across the series-wound coil. This way the magnetic fields / magnetic flux / amp turns "teleports" to single-stranded coil. Now this time, do not discharge the single-stranded coil across the series-wound coil until the end of each half cycle.

At the end of each half cycle, hook the coils in opposite directions, so that the current from the single-stranded coil is fed into to series-wound coil. Since the current into the series-wound coil runs the other direction and has more turns than the single-stranded coil, this should force the magnetic field to undergo an "inversion" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_w4HYXuo9M). The magnet field which was located outside the inter-winding spaces move to the inter-winding spaces, and subsequently it moves out of that space again, but facing the other direction.

The nice thing about this is that it happens fast, as the mutual inductance between the two windings is negative in that brief moment of contact, with the total inductance reduced, meaning that for the same voltage, the current changes are quicker. Also, instead of the current having to stop and reverse, it is simply being redirected, so the amplitude of the current from the previous cycle carries over to the next, and from the frame of reference of the moving charges, the amplitude function looks more like a staircase than a sinusoid. The combined higher switching frequency and head-start of the current should result in higher field frequency and amplitude in the frame of reference of the lab than what would be expected of the input power.

As before, you would have capacitors hooked up across each coil during the switching process to reduce "external" arcing, conserving energy.

Quote from: Bob Smith on July 30, 2014, 10:00:28 AMI've seen a lot of toroids in computer power supplies that have three or four sets of windings. You'd think that you could hook three windings up in series as closed loop (with your parallel cap), and keep the fourth free as a shorted single-strand. You'd also have the toroid to store some of your flux.

Am I understanding you correctly?

Yes.

Quote from: Bob Smith on July 30, 2014, 10:00:28 AMIt's a very interesting proposition, and seems logical.
Bob

Bob Smith

Thanks for the detailed response to my queries, K.
I've been away all day and not had time to think on this. I've read it twice, but need to reflect. Sounds like you have a specific setup in mind, perhaps with windings that are out of phase with one another and switichable to get the effects you desire.  Will have to read more and reflect on what you're saying.
Bob

freethisone

Quote from: kmarinas86 on September 16, 2009, 03:30:38 PM
From a thread I posted elsewhere (http://www.overunity.com/4299/steven-markas-associate-jack-durban-comes-forward-with-more-info/msg199128/#msg199128):

yes tesla made a giant vacume cleaner. its called the ion generator by sharper image. it is his invention. pump up the voltages, and the room will get cold..