Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Amsterdam University Geologists prove that Moon stone was faked!It is from earth

Started by hartiberlin, September 19, 2009, 06:20:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IotaYodi

Conspiracy theorists say some photos were faked because there was only one light source. Mythbusters proved them wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wym04J_3Ls0
What I know I know!
Its what I don't know that's a problem!

Cloxxki

Other conspiracy theorists find proof that the moon lander lander in the middle of a huge colony on the moon. They find "proof" of huge buildings there, erased by Nasa on all but original photos. Oh,a nd there's supposed to be a machine there that recycles our souls when we are died, for a newborn.
Oh and the Apollo project was the "stupid" one for the press to report on, while Mars landings were all but a daily affair to the "real" top astronauts. In close cooperation with various alien races, of course.
I'll see your theary, and raise you...

SO hard to even know what to believe. Either story line may be a plant of disinfo agents to cover the truth of the other. Even that fake moon rock they tride to buy our hearts with.

raburgeson

Great post Stefan. Goes right up there with scientists can't identify petrified wood in picture. I agree and glad I'm not the only one. People have to start testing everything that they release that involves space.

jadon1979

Quote from: IotaYodi on June 22, 2010, 10:01:50 AM
Conspiracy theorists say some photos were faked because there was only one light source. Mythbusters proved them wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wym04J_3Ls0

You really quoted the Mythbusters?  I like the show... I just hate the fact that they have 0 ability to think outside of the box.

It sucks to be lied to about the landing ... it's an "understandable" political move.  Someone once posed an interesting question about the radiation levels up there and how could the astronauts possibly have survived it.  How could the equipment survive and how did they not toast up like burnt marshmallows if this is true?

MW383

Consider this... Many localized 'space objects' of earth origin. Blown out there from a cataclismic earth event that split the original&singular earth land mass into the numerous land masses compromising current geography. Imagine a globe encircling crack in the crust that occurred rapidly and to a depth of say 10 miles. Imagine the original water layer residing at that depth. Let's say it was 1/2 mile thick layer of water and assume it was under incredible pressure. So big crack forms and original water from 10 mile deep layer escapes from this crack under enormous velocity. This occurring within seconds of crack forming. Any loose material around crack launched, some of which beats earths gravitational forces, thus materials leave earth. The crack widens and as it does, bulging of underlying material occurs (material below the orginal water layer). These bulges are actually huge. They still exist today in the form of oceanic ridges. The Mid-Atlantic oceanic ridge for example. Land masses existing above the original water layer, (water now jetting from deep cracks), begin to slide away from the huge ridges that are forming. They slide away from ridges in down hill fashion. This process is fairly rapid (days-weeks NOT billions of years as commonly reported). Meanwhile there is a hell of a lot of rain and chaos on the earth. Neat little curiosities of today, like comets, are actually materials ejected from earth during 'the event'. Do the research on exact water composition of the comets. Its composition shows it to be earth based. Do the research on many meteoric type materials and you get the same story.

It is not a mystery that a chunk of earth rock made it to the moon. The event itself occurred not all that long ago. Perhaps around 2300BC. Most world cultures have stories about it.

Considering a tree was part of the NASA collection makes it quite plausible that they did land there, picked up what appeared to be a unique object that just happened to be of earth origin -blasted out of earths gravity, captured by the moons, and found by a visiting earthling in the late 60's. I've heard stranger tales than this.

Read materials from Walter Brown, PhD mechanical engineer MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology..about the best technical institution that exists). Mr. Brown is obviously way smarter than me and explains all of this much better than I just did.

Soon nobody will be worrying about moon rocks. Looking forward to 2028....

Cheers!