Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Romanian SECRET Technology which WORKED ! Lots of OU.

Started by spacetrax, September 20, 2009, 05:11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spinner

Quote from: Lucian Stefan on September 30, 2009, 03:51:57 PM
Do not try to blackmail me.
I’ve already stated that the information and demonstration devices that I've created are my business and I’m not going to make charity donations. Demonstrations are made exclusively for military applications. You do not order me what to present to the public or what to do with the information I posses.
Explicit images contain technical information and technical information are not free nor for civil market sales. Images that do not contain technical information (for example a case of electric motor that is not seen nothing inside) are without value and it can be anything you want to imagine.
You states that you are not stupid. Yeah, me neither .

;D
"Interesting" thread... 

What exactly is your point?
Ok, it's 'your own' business, you are not here for charity, yet you're interested in military applications...

Again, what are you doing here?

Showing up a little? Superiority feelings? What?
Without any "Proof of a concept", you have no chance...
It's pathetic, really.

I saw most of the "documents" presented here back in the mid-nineties...

Lol, a good one, mixing Mr.Coanda's name with this "kitchen" of yours...

Super-electromotors? Propeller antigravity? WooWoo? Free Energy?
;D

"Ex nihilo nihil"

jibbguy

Mr. Lucian,

Thanks for the link ;) I see it was Patented in 1920 .

If i may ask, what was your personal "take" on this technology? Valuable?
_________

As far as skeptical viewpoints go here on this forum, it is part of the territory. This last spring we were "assaulted" with a professionally-done psy-ops campaign over a fake magnet motor. Apparently who ever it was who perpetrated it wanted us to be discredited and disabused of our views so we would stop studying these technologies on our own... the only way they have to stop Open Source from succeeding, short of martial law, lol.

The attempt failed ;)

However, there is a serious undercurrent of suspicion in it's wake, besides the normal skepticism. Personally, i believe investigating all these devices / technologies that come along is worthy, and a valid enterprise: We never know where the kernel of genius may grow in a Member's mind when studying them; or in which direction it will manifest.

With the Open Source paradigm, the time for serious skepticism comes naturally; when the replications are being done and tested. No phony devices will get by that. However, devices that are NOT Open Sourced do not allow us this protective barrier and potential End To Skepticism when they are proved valid: Nor do they allow the planet to benefit from them...

.... As i think you must agree that attempting to market a free energy device, as if it were a new fruit "juicer", or water purifier, is a very difficult, and possibly dangerous, proposition. Not only from those who do not want it to happen; but from "normal" competitive pressures that happen every day in business (there are many "dirty tricks" going on with new conventional products too).

And CREDIBILITY, the greatest hurdle to overcome, is a looming wall that must be gotten over somehow.

Therefor i would urge you to reconsider your course. The folks here could help your R&D efforts. There will certainly be enough fame and fortune to go around should Dr. Moraru's 1983 motor be widely replicated, verified, and reach Public Awareness.

Remember that such a device would have literally thousands of possible Parallel Applications. You could not even hope to Patent them all. But NONE will likely ever see the light of day if you attempt to go on as a lone and secretive inventor, it is just too easy to stop the device from reaching market. This we have seen literally hundreds of times.

tagor

Quote from: spinner on October 01, 2009, 06:52:24 AM

"Interesting" thread... 
What exactly is your point?
Ok, it's 'your own' business, you are not here for charity, yet you're interested in military applications...
Again, what are you doing here?

he was speaking of desinformation , secrecy , military applications , business ...
and some incedibles realisations that nobody can appreciate

here , all is free and open source and I think nobody has military career

so why he is not  himself the desinformation man ? another mylow ? MIB ? ...

YeahRight

He's a hard core believer that is presenting his documents as hard core facts on OU.
This behavior is typical for the "Free Energy" fanatic.
They have never actually seen a self running device, yet they say they have got one
or seen one, that's working several hundred percents overunity.
When asked about the device they get back with all kinds of strange answers or
excuses of why they can't show it or reveal anything of importance.
Most of the FE fanatics also mention threats and cover-ups to make their story
more believable for other hard core fanatics. But the rest of us just see right through
the cloud of imaginations and avoid getting spoofed by these guys.

tagor

Quote from: YeahRight on October 02, 2009, 10:30:30 AM
He's a hard core believer that is presenting his documents as hard core facts on OU.
This behavior is typical for the "Free Energy" fanatic.
They have never actually seen a self running device, yet they say they have got one
or seen one, that's working several hundred percents overunity.
When asked about the device they get back with all kinds of strange answers or
excuses of why they can't show it or reveal anything of importance.
Most of the FE fanatics also mention threats and cover-ups to make their story
more believable for other hard core fanatics. But the rest of us just see right through
the cloud of imaginations and avoid getting spoofed by these guys.
lol