Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Dr. Eugene Jeong

Started by PaulLowrance, September 22, 2009, 01:41:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

Why are there so many anti Dr. Eugene Jeong people? This is odd because he graduated from a University and has written some science papers that so far have held up to scrutiny.

Conventional science community still goes on witch hunts burning scientists at the stake. Dr. Eugene Jeong's science paper was presented at WikiPedia, and was immediately deleted even though they cannot find any mathematical error. That's not being open-minded or intelligent. It's just out right weird.

Dr. Eugene's video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB-jWfzkz_E

Dr. Eugene's blog site:
http://dipoleantigravity.blogspot.com

Regards,
Paul

PaulLowrance

Was not sure where to post this thread. Should there be a Dr. Eugene Jeong section?

MasterPlaster

Perhaps they are attacking him because he has a theory of his own where as the attackers have none and just regurgitate Tesla's papers or SM!

spoondini

Although I'm not an expert on the matter and know little of Dr Eugene Jeong, I think we are making many assumptions as to why his papers might not be taken seriously inside the scientific community. 
- Do we actually know if any of his work has been peer reviewed and what were the results?
- Has it even been submitted for peer review?

There is a standing bias on these boards that just because the scientific community is dismissing someone's work, it's because they don't have any better ideas.  Maybe it's because there are serious flaws.

I watched his video, and read some of his writings at his website.  It's all very conceptually interesting.  I hope Dr. Jeong will join us here to take part in real life testing and vetting of his concepts.

spoondini

I just spent some more time reading Dr. Jeong's proposals for building a functioning overunity electrical generator.

By my back of napkin calculations, this device isn't rocket science to build and should cost less than a couple hundred $$'s for any resourceful tinkerer.

The million $$ question is, why is Dr. Jeong spending so much time writing about it as opposed to building it?