Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Dr. Eugene Jeong

Started by PaulLowrance, September 22, 2009, 01:41:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

Getting the correct materials is the quest. I have a simple $2 piezo element from radio shack that's inside a Hammond metal *shield* that produces enough energy to light a red LED for ~ one second every 8 hours by tilting a tilt switch. That may not sound like much, but according to conventional physics that should not be happening. A EE, by profession, has also done some great piezo experiments inside shielding, which has produced over 3 volts. I've tried to find any correlation between this piezo voltage such as local atmospheric pressure, Sun activity, humidity, gamma radiation levels, temperature, etc., and cannot find any.

The point is that IMO Dr. Eugene Jeong's math predicts the above piezo & diode effect. The quest now is finding materials that has the same or higher built in remanent polarization, but less resistivity. This spells "Electrets!" There's rumors that John Hutchison is now selling his new crystal batteries that are Electrets.

Regards,
Paul

the_big_m_in_ok

PaulLowrance said:
... This spells "Electrets!" There's rumors that John Hutchison is now selling his new crystal batteries that are Electrets.
Regards,
Paul
I watched the whole video of Eugene's presentation, with calculus.

The Electret effect crossed my mind at once then when the voltage, unless grounded or had a MOV effectively across the rails, would rise nonstop until the unit was destroyed.

If that's the case, the point is taken.
Moray's devices functioned approximately the same way.  Incoming energy was stopped at a point and then allowed to be tapped off.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

mscoffman

Quote from: PaulLowrance on September 22, 2009, 09:57:07 PM
Getting the correct materials is the quest. I have a simple $2 piezo element from radio shack that's inside a Hammond metal *shield* that produces enough energy to light a red LED for ~ one second every 8 hours by tilting a tilt switch. That may not sound like much, but according to conventional physics that should not be happening. A EE, by profession, has also done some great piezo experiments inside shielding, which has produced over 3 volts. I've tried to find any correlation between this piezo voltage such as local atmospheric pressure, Sun activity, humidity, gamma radiation levels, temperature, etc., and cannot find any.

The point is that IMO Dr. Eugene Jeong's math predicts the above piezo & diode effect. The quest now is finding materials that has the same or higher built in remanent polarization, but less resistivity. This spells "Electrets!" There's rumors that John Hutchison is now selling his new crystal batteries that are Electrets.

Regards,
Paul

Sounds like a neat and inexpensive toy...This is the petra-battery effect.
Crystals are sometimes used to detect subatomic particles. There used
to be a section on Keelynet that covered this in detail, just the evidence
on petra batteries...but now I see there is a lot of anti-gravity disinformation
garbage BS. (So what if some people in outer Mongolia historically used
this to launch rocks.)

The key sentence in the previous information as I remember it:

"Scientists determined that there was a diurnal variation in the
output of these cells but where unable to determine the subatomic
particle causing the voltage variations". Translation - Depending on
the earths annual motion in orbit around the sun, the earth would
face different positions in the sky and different comic ray sources and
experience different secondary ray fluxes. So you might detect
difference of time to next firing of your device on an annual time frame.
By the way annual variations in the output of overuntiy power sources
can allow one to trace these back to the same energy source.

Hint try : muon's  - mu mesons from cosmic rays...these can
also be used initiate aneutronic fussions in hydrogen gas and
won't be stopped by metal containers. ;)

:S:MarkSCoffman

PaulLowrance

Hi,

I didn't see anything about petra-battery effect, not even at wikipedia.

What I'm seeing is not a spontaneous burst of energy. What I'm doing is allowing the highly shielded piezo about a half day to recover, then I gently tilt the entire setup (it's small), which causes the small tilt switch to close, which allows the stored energy in the piezo to discharge through the LED. Then in ~ half day it will do it again. You can repeat this indefinitely.

If the piezo is not highly shielded against vibrations and such, then this experiment can be difficult because the piezo will be fluctuating all over the place.

So what I do is place the piezo element (radio shack part # 273-073) and a tilt switch inside a Hammond diecast Aluminum chassis, and place that inside a quiet room void of appreciable vibrations. That makes the experiment predictable and easy to do.

So far I have not seen any correlations between the piezo output and anything else ranging from Solar activity to local atmospheric pressure.

It's a fun experiment, total part cost is ~ $10, anyone can do to see "free energy" that conventional science has no explanation for. See my homepage for details -->

http://globalfreeenergy.info

Regards,
Paul

PaulLowrance

QuoteHint try : muon's  - mu mesons from cosmic rays...these can
also be used initiate aneutronic fussions in hydrogen gas and
won't be stopped by metal containers.

That's true, but how often would they hit a tiny piezo element. I don't think my Geiger counter would rarely react to a meson particle. The meson travels through about 30 meters of Earth. There are a lot of frequent alpha particles on Earth, but they are stopped by even thin paper. According to my background radiation Geiger counter, there are hardly any beta particles, but they are stopped by thin metal foil.

Paul