Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why I will take the swine flu vaccine

Started by dankie, October 03, 2009, 01:27:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dankie

"their way" is to dupe you .

The wealth has been taken and thats a good thing , they dont like you have it and that doesnt make them despise you more , in fact they love it .

They want some good caucasian slaves , good obedient ones , not the youtubers , they want the workers that are too busy to know this stuff get it ? The "normal" people ...

Its pretty simple that they are lining you up and knowing exactly what you stand for with this little vaccine thing .

Thats just my opinion , look @ all the anti-vaccine propaganda , its everywhere , it took on a life of its own .

d3adp00l

dankie, let me ask you this, you say they need all of their sheeple, Why?

For taxes is your answer, but let me pose this, what if what they needed could be got from far fewer people.

The law of profit maximization dictates that if you can get the same effect (profit) with many fewer transactions and or problems, then that will yield higher returns.

So if they could maintain themselves with less why would they not do it?

Further more, with a world population growing, and oil consumption growing per person, which leads to a steep acceleration of oil and other natural resource consumption, what do you do to curb this? They believe that the earth has limited ability to supply resources. They see the growth as threatening their access to those resources. They see that we use far more than they do. and they see that it doesnt take all that many of us to suit their needs now. In the past we needed lots of people because they didnt have the machines to do many of the required tasks. Now there are machines that can replace many people, and those machines require far fewer resources. So you can now replace many multitudes of people with machines, with a some people to maintain them and to do the tasks not yet conquered by a machine. At this time it would be critical for them to thin the herd, for their own presenvation.

How do you not see that.

When the deer over populate, you send hunters.

When your cows get to be too many, you slaughter them, more than normal.

Until you've been around people who have tremendous wealth you can't understand how they look upon the world.

Most of us are a waste of skin to them.

And if the dollar has little value, what good is taxes? The ultimate tax is your time directly, and your submission to their will.

if you think they have something you want, you will do what they say, if you think that they can force you physically, you will do what they say. They know this, and they use this.

Try telling a cop that you are not going to obey his unlawful request, and see what happens.

the world has never been a fuzzy warm place.

The struggle for survival is ever present, we have evolved from outright fighting to a system of contrivances, and manipulations. But the reason is still the same.

Its the reason that some people feel compelled to have billions of dollars, its useless, more than they need, but they still do it.
History is full of people who out of fear,
Or ignorance, or lust for power have
destroyed knowledge of immeasurable
value which truly belongs to us all.

WE must not let it happen again.
-Carl Sagan

Yucca

Plenty of sunshine (no sunblock) is all thats needed to ward off swine flu. It's all about "vitamin D" (which is a prohormone), you need exercise and sunshine to get good levels, supplements dont work. To summarise what I think: fuck the vaccine and fuck the virus!

blueplanet

Flu vaccines contain thimerosal. Thimerosal contains mercury. Mercury is a potent neurotoxin.

I was also told by a medical professional that almost all flu vaccines are made with egg white.

FreeEnergy

I wouldn't do it, but then again to each his own.
Good luck with that!