Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Two most important crop circles ever

Started by PaulLowrance, October 04, 2009, 12:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

http://globalfreeenergy.info/2009/10/04/two-most-important-crop-circles-ever/

The crop circle message says,

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Beware of the bearers of false gifts and broken promises.
Much pain, but there is still time.
Believe there is still good out there.
We oppose the deceivers.
Conduit is closing.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This forum is a lot better now, but still some good researchers / experimenters are still being deceived by fake claims to distract and discourage.

YeahRight

If you believe in crop circles, your'e nuts.

MasterPlaster

Quote from: YeahRight on October 05, 2009, 02:08:20 AM
If you believe in crop circles, your'e nuts.

This is a huge 3D crop circle Paul is talking about. Not possible to do by human.
It makes you think. I could not even cut a garden hedge streight!

YeahRight

Yes, perhaps this one is 'difficult' to do, but have you ever considered the source itself being falsified.
Nowadays any type of footage or video is easy to falsify by the gifted computer user.
Just a couple of photos, some witnesses and a 'cool' story doesn't come anywhere near my book of evidence.

PaulLowrance

Both of these crop circles are well known, and have been on television shows, studied by a lot of people.

Most people have no idea of the scientific work being done in crop circle, such as biophysics. One of many examples is that in legit crop circles there must have been an intense energy to cause the effect. It is easy to tell the difference between a man made and legit crop circle. So far nobody has been able to replicate a legit crop circle.

Here's a place to *start* ones research in crop circles -->

http://www.cropcirclesecrets.org/biophysical.html

After one does sufficient scientific research in crop circles, they will know there is definitely something odd occurring in legit crop circles.