Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Two most important crop circles ever

Started by PaulLowrance, October 04, 2009, 12:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ResinRat2

I thought this crop circle was pretty amazing:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1027178/Easy-pi-Astrophysicist-solves-riddle-Britains-complex-crop-circle.html

Very slick and neatly done, I thought. As far as humans not being able to create these crop circles, I am not so sure. We are pretty resourceful and intelligent people. I have great faith in the ability of humans to create complex deceptions.

Do i believe in aliens from another world? Personally I am still not convinced. When (and if) they land, then I will have to eat my words. Until then...
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

PaulLowrance

The problem in these areas is that it requires a lot of time in research for one to begin to see the evidence, and it is overwhelming evidence. Can you plop the evidence on a table, and have someone see it in a few minutes. No. Too much data. Takes a long time. And that's something that skeptics will never do, spend years of their time doing the research.

Same goes for other areas such as Ghost hunting. Like I've told people for a long time, you need to join a local Ghost hunting team, go to all of the hunting events, and given sufficient time (as in years) you *will* see your proof, period! I'm talking about solid large objects inside a closed area that will move a large distance. A lot of these events are caught on tape; e.g., the Ghost Hunters tv series. Okay, so great, we see a chair or picture frame, etc. clearly moving on TV, but skeptics will not change over night, and they'll always doubt something. So the problem, once again, is the person needs to see this live, not on TV. There are a lot of ghost hunting groups, in almost every major city. I can promise anyone that if you can be open-minded (very important state of mind due to the nature of reality otherwise such events collapse), you will witness such events in person.

Paul

ResinRat2

Quote from: PaulLowrance on October 05, 2009, 11:21:00 AM
... And that's something that skeptics will never do, spend years of their time doing the research.

Quote from: PaulLowrance on October 05, 2009, 11:21:00 AM
...but skeptics will not change over night, and they'll always doubt something. So the problem, once again, is the person needs to see this live, not on TV.
Paul

These statements are very true, and I agree with you. I have neither the time nor the motivation to investigate such things. Most people are the same way. Though I could probably bend to seeing proof on TV, it needs to be a major event involving thousands of people as witnesses and major broadcast coverage. Even better, I would like to personally know someone in the crowd who witnesses such an event. A firsthand account sounds too unnerving to me. I think I would rather pass.

The proof must be very obvious and concrete. Not blurry pictures by single observers and the shifting through of random eyewitness accounts. That would go a long way toward convincing me.
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

pcjunkie

If that is what you think as important you are incorrect. They all are and they area all defining something it seems. When you put them all together something happens - they are parts of something - a  machine! Each one is a system part - methods - output - input - geometry - maths - physics.

I don't doubt an alien existence given life has its way of creating more and more intelligence as a survival factor. Once complex language and reasoning evolves then that species is then the master of its own destiny. It happened on earth twice (Hominids - Neanderthals - Homosapiens - 2 distinct species - both with complex language and reasoning - 1 got smarter!)....
and it could happen again and again. Earth itself is merely a grain of sand on a beach and of the desert. The odds that we are alone in this game of life is so remote its spectacular to hear anyone reason that we are. The universe is infinite = infinite evolution. Sometimes far superior to how well we dress ourselves as being and with better defenses and so on.

If they are out there exploring as we should be then Earth is great source of fresh water. Other than that I can't see why or why not. As for crop circles I fail to see why Humans would bother themselves apart from the odd copy cat. These things are as big as football stadiums. Some as big as airports. Why would really bother with such scale?

If it is humans - get a frikken job!

There is always this..
http://www.cropcircleship.com

If you follow it you might be surprised.
Most of the reasoning in here is what is being discussed on this board.
Almost all of the numbers and systems encountered are similar.
Magnetics, electrons, chemistry, resonance, flux, electron gates, gravitational spin, gravity vortex, magnetic motors etc its all in there. There is even a rodin coil. The Ship itself could actually work but this guy is all alone or with few helpers. What if its true? Would it really hurt to even try? Beautiful!

Enjoy...

PaulLowrance

Quote from: pcjunkieThe universe is infinite = infinite evolution.

You have the correct!  ;D   The leading theory, M-theory, is correct that there was something before the big bang. Something did not magically come from absolutely nothing at all. Imagine what could evolve in 99999999999999 billion years. How about 9^9^9^9^9^9^9^9^9^9^9 billion years? Fill this entire page with "9^9^". Replace that with the number of grains of sand in the entire world, and that's nothing compared to Infinite! It's endless. Our limited minds now refer to it as the Multiverse.

Paul