Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steven Marks secret

Started by otto, October 07, 2009, 12:26:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nix85

Raycathode

Quote from: Toolofcortex on February 13, 2020, 01:54:53 PM
you would need a lot of them or get one of those road tiles and a large bank of solenoids
but would the loses be greater than the gain is the question.
;D ;D

Bob Smith

Quote from: r2fpl on February 12, 2020, 03:46:21 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YO8cwG7MtM8

He has not found an investor for several years. Now he travels around India with this device. There is a video on YT.
It appears he's heterodyning the 5 frequencies. Probably harvesting the standing wave.
It also appears to me that it's load-driven, rather than source driven
It also appears to me that it's an open circuit, as opposed to a closed loop system; this enables the device to utilize the infinite reservoir of ambient charge to power devices hooked up to it.

nix85

I read today that Faraday said, i paraphrase, "what a coil is to magnetism, so is capacitor to gravity". I don't know the source, or whether he really said it, i read it in Cramp's book on antigravity, but in either case it's true.

r2fpl

Quote from: Bob Smith on February 14, 2020, 10:12:39 PM
It appears he's heterodyning the 5 frequencies. Probably harvesting the standing wave.
It also appears to me that it's load-driven, rather than source driven
It also appears to me that it's an open circuit, as opposed to a closed loop system; this enables the device to utilize the infinite reservoir of ambient charge to power devices hooked up to it.

I agree  -  harvesting

That is why there is no patent and investors. There are many solutions but the first is from Tesla. Coils and antenna design are noteworthy.