Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Barack Obama wins Nobel Peace Prize!!!

Started by MasterPlaster, October 09, 2009, 10:12:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

onthecuttingedge2005

Hi Clox.

I notice the statement; diffused white race in your post.

it almost sounds racist, but I am assuming you ment something else right?

there are humanist and then there are racists, which one are you? like many, they are racist hiding behind a humane mask.

humans are humans by any other name, all humans are inter-breedable between all other humans. there is no true race of humans. arrow frogs of a different color are just as deadly, it is the food that they receive that makes them dangerous.

what have you been feeding your children?

Jerry ;)

Cap-Z-ro

Intentionally twisting the words of others to infer racist meaning will get you banned from here...and likely not for the first time.

You have been attacking others ever since you "arrived" here.

As one of the moderators here, you are asked to cease making further personal inferences.

Regards...

Cloxxki

You can imply racism after you've seen my color and the one of my friends ;-)

English is my second or third language only, and even in my own I tend to confuse people with the way I build my sentences, so no offence taken at all. When I'm talking about nominating crooks for Nobels, really nothing is to be taken seriously. I'm just outraged, Obama is such a let down. I had good hopes for the US, seems now Obama doesn't deserve to be in the shadow of Kennedy. Perhaps note ven B. Clinton. Bill at least seemed to make an effort before being nominated. Under Clinton, wars seemed more calm. Maybe he was not co-operating with the powers that be as much, and they didn't support Hillary as much because of it.
Seriously, some Nobel winners should have the balls to go public and offer their award and prize money back because of this way early prize.

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: Cloxxki on October 10, 2009, 01:01:55 PM
You can imply racism after you've seen my color and the one of my friends ;-)

English is my second or third language only, and even in my own I tend to confuse people with the way I build my sentences, so no offence taken at all. When I'm talking about nominating crooks for Nobels, really nothing is to be taken seriously. I'm just outraged, Obama is such a let down. I had good hopes for the US, seems now Obama doesn't deserve to be in the shadow of Kennedy. Perhaps note ven B. Clinton. Bill at least seemed to make an effort before being nominated. Under Clinton, wars seemed more calm. Maybe he was not co-operating with the powers that be as much, and they didn't support Hillary as much because of it.
Seriously, some Nobel winners should have the balls to go public and offer their award and prize money back because of this way early prize.

Hi Clox.

My apologies for carrying on like I did. please forgive me.

just a humbled German.
Jerry

Cloxxki

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on October 10, 2009, 01:40:45 PM
Hi Clox.

My apologies for carrying on like I did. please forgive me.

just a humbled German.
Jerry
Hallo Jerry, alles Klar! Wir mussen mal ein Bier trinken, du hast richtig interessante Posts hier!

Jan Gerrit