Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Barack Obama wins Nobel Peace Prize!!!

Started by MasterPlaster, October 09, 2009, 10:12:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jibbguy

The problem here is credibility. We are always being accused of not having credibility here, lol....

But when the corporate-owned mainstream media says it, it must be "credible" huh?

WRONG lol. In fact, it is then time to look closer at it, as when they tell you something over and over, it is a safer bet that it's a lie, than Truth... So when i am told that: "...Those people want to kill us!"

Then it's time to look deeper.

Well, i have looked deeper.... And i see the ones who are doing the REAL killing of innocents. And it is not them. It is US.  We created the situation, and it is being perpetuated, and perpetrated, by us alone (well, now that NATO is there in force, them too i guess).

The sooner we leave there, the faster the situation is solved. The sooner we tell those lying criminals we don't want their wars, the sooner they will end.

The sooner we leave Afghanistan, the sooner their poppy / heroin crops drop back to ZERO tons (...what it was before we went in there). Don't like hearing that? Too bad, its the Truth. Do some research, and don't trust the mainstream corporate media to do your thinking for you. The fact is, that those people "who want to kill us" are much more moral and God-fearing than the hypocrites who want to go around bombing them back to the stone age.

General Electric owns the NBC television network. General Electric is the single largest defense contractor corporation on the face of the Earth. War is GOOD for General Electric's bottom line.
Get it?

Are we really this friggin' stupid in this country, to never ask these questions? Or is it set up so the "dangerous" questions are never asked publicly?

MasterPlaster

I parallel this with the other psychopath getting the Nobel peace price. I mean Kissinger. He was ... I don't want to use rude words so I stop.

Cloxxki

jibbguy, I'm hearing you.

I'm from the outside, but have been observing the same. When G.W. came to power, I was already wondering what his war would be. He made a shadow move to China, but went for the Gulf, to finish dad's work.
US citizen are gun-happy anyway. No need to be but keeping the gun industry happy. Whom are you going to aim all those guns at? Who IS the enemy?

Watch out to keep your saving in Dollars, let alone on bank accounts. Switch to Euro's or Yens NOW, the kind of paper and ink. The 7 Billion world is going to accept the snatches at their groins by a mere 300 million heads loud-mouth 2nd world country? Uh-uh. We're feeling the crisis you brought upon us, and it's itching like crazy. Don't gamble on your changes when it's USA vs. World, and guns and wits are the weapons of choice. Fear even more when coin is going to be the weapon of OUR choice. How long a boycott can you live through?

I hope this prize will unleash great global rejection. Obama again is saying all the right things, but word will not sufice. You'e got the prize, show that you can keep ONE promise. Then the next. Was there not one about rewable energy technology, and it's timing?

Cloxxki

Real crooks we can nominate for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Adolf Hitler, for giving Western Europe a common goal, excellent roads, and less border crossing. An early proponent of one Europe. Jobs for homeless jews, and even for his rare critics. Offering the world a great new source of income, from floroushing automotive, aeronautics, and weaponry industries. Uniting the formerly diffused white race, which is still thriving 65 years after his untimely departing. Even formerly sworn enemies fought side by side with his image on their minds.

Your favorite crook NObel Peace Prize winner below please, Obama is lonely at the top!

jibbguy

ROFL: "Less border crossings" hehehe NOW THAT is "spin" ;)