Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Beta Emission Nuclear Capacitor/Battery Reactors

Started by onthecuttingedge2005, October 12, 2009, 02:24:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gsmsslsb

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on October 12, 2009, 03:48:40 PM
Hi Lee.

actually I have 2 years college chemistry experience, I have my own data collection and library for study and research, I just filtered out what was needed to help people study 'pure Beta' Isotopes that have 1 year or greater in half life.

routine charts usually don't filter out the faster half lives of seconds, minutes, hours or days which are pretty useless for the kind of long term energy requirements needed for Beta cells.

there are a lot of isotopes with half lives less than 1 year so It took me a little while to filter the data and present it to you.

most of the chemical charts I already have memorized, I have about 99% of all periodic table data in memory as well, I love chemistry.

if there is anything you would like to see done then pop me a suggestion and I will see what I can do for you.

Jerry

Hi
I am looking into Beardens free energy colector with degenerate semiconductor and I am wondering where to find a chart or other information on the relaxation times of different conductors.
Do you have any ideas or do you know of a source for this information.
Thanks GSM

onthecuttingedge2005

I have e-mailed United Nuclear to see if 42-Argon, -b emitter is available, 42-Argon emits 600KeV of Beta Radiation, compared to 3-Tritium's 18.591KeV beta emission, 42-Argon's Radio-luminescence should be 32 times brighter if used as a Beta light source. 42-Argon has a half life of 32.9 years compared to Tritium's 12.5 year half life.

if it is available I will see if it can be used as a trapped gas filler for Aerogel gas micro pockets, combination's of other rarefied Isotopes along with 42-Argon to change the frequency of emissions or radiation color emission.

analogy;
Stones filled with fire.

Jerry 8)

onthecuttingedge2005

Apparently United Nuclear doesn't carry 42-Argon, real shame.

Now checking Cambridge Isotopes Laboratories, Inc..

onthecuttingedge2005

that is a no go on Cambridge Isotopes Laboratories, Inc

ZathEros

Cutting edge,
I have similar interests as yours.

Are you familiar with the British (GB763062) Coleman, Seddon-Gillespie patent? I have been collecting the goods to try and build this, but lack the chemical expertise. I have positioned myself working in a job that has placed decent rad gear in my possession. Accurate alpha, beta, neutron counters and  dosimeters etc. as well as being nuclear Haz-Mat trained. I have the RF expertise and gear to drive it. I just need some one with the Chemistry background. I think I have procured most of the chemicals to try it.

I read your list of beta emitters , FYI Cs-137  also pukes out copious amounts of Gamma-

Zatheros