Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Peace fuckers

Started by angryScientist, October 13, 2009, 02:59:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

angryScientist

Religion has the nasty habit of making those that practice it and those around the practitioners of it to be less secure, able and willing to be correct.

The face that religion is authored by a murder becomes painfully obvious to those fallen prey to it.

I'm sick and tired of the Bull shit. I want my restful rest and the sanctity of my sore backside restored. Worthless fuckers!

Peace to all the worthless fuckers! Harmony to all the rest.

the_big_m_in_ok

angryScientist said:
Religion has the nasty habit of making those that practice it and those around the practitioners of it to be less secure, able and willing to be correct.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there some rule in Overunity not to start religiously inclined threads or for them to be inflammatory tirades?

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

b0rg13

Quote from: the_big_m_in_ok on October 13, 2009, 05:16:37 PM
angryScientist said:Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there some rule in Overunity not to start religiously inclined threads or for them to be inflammatory tirades?

--Lee

i agree with you Lee, but seeing as its here, im voting obama as one of the biggest peace fuckers EVER!.

Peace :).
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: b0rg13 on October 13, 2009, 05:36:23 PM
i agree with you Lee, but seeing as its here, im voting obama as one of the biggest peace fuckers EVER!.
Peace :).
Okay, go ahead.
If the Moderators find this thread unnecessary, they can deal with their way.  I leave the decision to them; they run the whole board.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

gravityblock

You want free choice and free will, and you have it.  How would you like it if you had a Creator that controlled every thing you did or thought.  That would really suck.  This is the main reason why we move away from our parents when we are of age, so we can make our own decisions in life.

With free choice and free will, there will be those who walk after their own lusts and desires at any cost, regardless if it causes others pain and suffering.

All major religions teach peace, love, happiness, truth, importance of a strong family, discipline, etc.  Don't blame religion for society not following these teachings.  Don't blame God for people doing evil or causing pain and suffering in the world, with the free choice and the free will that has been given to each individual person.

God wants us to freely choose to worship, praise, acknowledge, follow his advice, and have a relationship with him.  He doesn't want to enslave us by forcing this upon anyone.

Religion is not authored by a murderer.  There are two deaths, a physical death and a spiritual death.  Our bodies are nothing but vessels for our spirit.  Killing a physical body doesn't destroy the spirit that was contained within that vessel.  God gave us the commandment, "Do not Kill", so he can not be the author for murder.

You and the rest of society who chooses to look away from God and not to acknowledge him are experiencing a spiritual death.  This is your own doing.  Don't blame God or religion for the spiritual death you are undergoing, because it is your own choice.

If you break a leg, be thankful you had a leg to break.

Take care and I wish you the best,

GB

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.