Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cold fusion 4. www.cspenergy.eu

Started by enron-r-crooks, October 18, 2009, 02:08:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

enron-r-crooks

What you ignorant twit dont know is nature has given you fusion right in front of your eyes. In the form of lightning. Go read Peter Graneau and Neal Graneau paper "Arc-liberated chemical energy exceeds electrical  input energy". Its available right here on OU. http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=95
There is another paper by Peter Graneau "Why Does Lightning Explode and Genera MHD Power ?" that explains the reaction in lightning.

>>> Those guys claim hho output therefore not fusion <<<<
No they are claiming instantaneous release of hydrogen. As would be expected in a fusion reaction. This is just like your excursion into fantasy land about 300 ampears of current drawn from the batteries.

What does come out of your exchanges is clearly fabrications and clever analogies to un-related experiments. OIL sales must be dipping right about now. Or you wouldn't be trying to sell us this pack of lies.

onthecuttingedge2005

I know back in the old days scientist hooked up two rather tall Tesla coils at a certain distance apart, there was a nonconducting housing over both top loads, there was a nonconducting tube that joined both housings, the tremendous charge from both Tesla Coils was forced to evacuate through the tube that joined them both together. this produced nuclear particles to be studied, there was even some fusion that took place from the accounted Helium that was detected.

these Tesla coils were very powerful in amperes and voltage, in the millions of volts, the tube caused the streams of electrons to collide with particle inside the tube. I believe it was a simple particle accelerator.

I tried to find the old black and whites of the experiment but got tired of looking for the moment. I can't remember what it was called.

maybe you'll have more luck.

it requires a lot of amps and a lot of volts to produce fusion reactions that give off Neutron Radiation and Helium particles. sorry I don't have the numbers right off the bat. maybe later.

as far as your lightning causing fusion, well, maybe under the right conditions but the lightning bolt might need to be focused like that of the tube between the two tesla coils.

I don't know, I wish both of you good luck on this.

I have been drinking a little tonight and that always drops my I.Q so I am sorry. I wish I could help you further your work. but not tonight. I have a very bad back and it is my pain killer in a cup for tonight on the weekends.

it works faster and better than Ibuprofen and doesn't destroy my liver as fast.

Jerry 8)

enron-r-crooks

Thank you Jerry. Many thanks for giving impetus to the subject. Hope your bad back will go away and give you the time to dwell on this. HS