Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding electricity in the TPU.

Started by wattsup, October 18, 2009, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrMag

IST,

Great Idea!!

I will try that as soon as I get my cosmo's meter back from service :)

innovation_station

i have years ago done this ...  ;)  mr . m  i offer you a clue ...  i hate giveing answers tho ...  :(

peontical diffrence....

william
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

gravityblock

Quote from: Yucca on October 18, 2009, 02:18:14 PM
current flows from positive to negative in both cases.

Why?..because thats what my DVM and compass say lol.

Yucca

I know the theory about electrons flowing in opposite direction to the current.

Could it be because your DVM is in a different frame of reference than what your measuring?  The hands on a clock will rotate CW when you're looking at the face of the clock.  If you looked at the back side of the clock then you will be measuring the mechanism that moves the hands which will be moving CCW. 

So, will we say the electron and current flow is in opposite directions if the hands (electrons) move CW in the front-side frame of reference, but the mechanism (current) that moves the clock hands is moving CCW in the back-side frame of reference.  Of course not, because the hands (electrons) and mechanism (current) are moving in the same direction relative to each other in the same frame of reference, but are not moving in the same direction relative to different frames of references which is the front and back of the clock. 

Electron and current flows from negative to positive when leaving a source, and will flow from a 2nd source from the negative to positive to return to the first source.  There are two sources or two EMF's involved and they are a mirror image of each other, thus in different frames.  Between the two EMF's is a zero point.  As you move away from this zero point in separate directions, the voltage will be increasing.  It does not mean the electron and current flows in opposite directions.  They are the same thing.  Electron flow is current flow.  Your DVM is only reading the potential difference between it's terminals, it is not reading the potential difference that is outside it's terminals, which will have a different polarity than your DVM.

GB
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

Mannix

@otto

torriod now singing 6-10khz at 36.04 k

driving pure sine at +10dbm

the cro shows the spot  as phase distortion on either side +/- a few hertz  and the sweet spot is back to sine .
A magnet sets off the singing.and is sensitive to it from a few feet away Nothing I would call real power yet. But this is most interesting.

I will post some pics when i get this thing tuned better.
@EM
I am interested to see your input drive if you have time 

gyulasun

Quote from: Nikola Tesla on November 23, 2009, 07:50:38 AM
Color does not say anything.
It can be diffrent when you order somewhere else.

If you mean different manufacturers' mixes, you are right. But in this case with Micrometal toroids, Mannix is right.