Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding electricity in the TPU.

Started by wattsup, October 18, 2009, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NickZ

2 All:
     Along the same line as the previous video, but with more detailed information.  This tested and prooven unit is the best example so far, of what the SM thread can be working on.  Uses a toroid coil, a start and run capacitor, no batteries on this one, no external power source, and does NOT heat up, runs for as long as needed. The device will output some mayor watts, and it's portable. What more could one ask for. May even be for sale soon.  I'm sure that by now more advances have been made. Uses the dome (as being essential), but mentions that the sphere is the best way to go. 
I did not copy their inverse reflector shield idea, it just came to me.
  Their working ideas come from Tesla, Keely, and Henry Moray, in case you're wondering... 
    The original working units were made back in 1993.
    Thanks to GK, for bringing it to our attention.  A must see....
  http://www.youtube.com/user/wits2014#p/u/17/f5WKz_gf1u8
                                                                              NZ

NickZ

@EM: 
     When anybody says that the SM type EM generator will NEVER be replicated...  I would have to say,  think again.   
     We are in good hands, and we have as long as needed to get it working.  You, my friend we see...
                                                   Nick

giantkiller

Possibly this shape too?

T.T.Brown says so...

Lets review the specs:

Internal power supply, small reactor with amplification, floating ground, reflective coverings, electrostatic production from HV.

Simply a stun gun with the last stage of a grand configuration, reflecting gravity.  ;)

Steering is simply done by moving the center control off center a little, like the offset center toroids in the SM17.

Two fields at oblique angles producing a formerly unknown effect. P2.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/tesla/occultether/occultether.htm

EM's statements are very valid. Even more so if the viewer changes their reference ever so slightly.

frii143

EMdevices have you seen the this is a wind generator that viberates with light winds. http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/energy/solar-wind/4224763

When you mentioned that TPU use viberations I thought of it. I no it doesn't have anything to do with your work but its interesting anyways.

NickZ

Guys: 
   While I was watching videos, this is what my daughter came up with...  she says that she is waiting for the wiring diagram.
   I thought that you might like to see it now,  though,  so,
here it is:  Picture Below.