Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding electricity in the TPU.

Started by wattsup, October 18, 2009, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forest

This is especially for wattsup,otto and giantkiller

Do you have any program or tool to draw Bloch wall ? I'm really really interested in seeing Bloch wall for one small magnet put inside one pole of huge magnet so that it sinks in only one pole field (N or S) of that big magnet. I know you understand how important it could be...

wattsup

@forest

Sorry but I don't really understand your question. You can maybe expand on it a little more.

My definition of Blotch Wall may not be the same as @GK's, and I think @otto is not to concerned about it these days. I am talking about that area of a coil that shows no polarity. Your compass will point to the north and south ends but in the center, it will just stay half way. That area is the blotch wall.

The idea of the diagram above is to use only the active parts of the two coils which are the north and south polarities to move energy in the ring. In essence this would make four active monopoles.

You see, in the conventional set-up you have a coil wound over a conductive ring. You then pulse the coil and move energy in the ring, that energy has to always pass the blotch wall section of the coil and I am thinking that may act as a sort of breaking point that the coils' induction to the ring has to overcome continuously.

In a magnet rotor generator, you can get great amperage output but the difference there is that you have magnets that are either north or south oriented towards the stator coils. The stator is never exposed to the magnets' blotch wall. This is the basis of my next tests. I have done enough coil/ring tests that if there is anything out of the ordinary, I will see it soon enough.

More to come........

wattsup

@NickZ

Nice photo. Maybe if you plant some small transistors they will grow into big fat mosfets. lol

NickZ

@Wattsup:
     Thank you for your comments, first time you've answered me.
I thought that that would work. I will let my daughter know that she needs to water it.  We'll let you know, if that works any better. 
  As I am now a Jr. Member here, instead of newbie, I will try to respond to your 1730th post, concerning the -Block Wall-: 
  Well,  I really didn't even know it existed, as I've never seen it. But, my previous suggestion was in viewing the Lidmotor video, as he has done what possibly nobody else has done so far, with a very simple circuit. And is showing in his 243rd video that a bifiliar coil with a seconday coil wound on top of the same coil, will work, if wound correctly.  That was my point in mentioning it.  It does not output the kind of amps that Timothy (MITTS) is talking about, but it's a start.
     Otto mentioned that he may be able to respond if you e-mail him at the address that he has provided.  Or, maybe since he had such a good time, he might be on a permanent vacation,  like me, as I can't afford to work, anymore.
   Glad you liked my last picture.  More updates on that later. 
                                                                                       NZ

Mk1

@all

I made a drawing for you guys , i forgot to include the core coil and it timing ... 1 2 1 2
     3    3