Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding electricity in the TPU.

Started by wattsup, October 18, 2009, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forest

wattsup, why ?

just close loop and power 60W bulb  ;D

FatBird

IMHO, I think your diagram is the closest thing I have seen to the real operation of the 17" TPU.

MOST (like GK) are deceived into thinking there are circular, concentric windings.  The close up photos prove otherwise.

The Big Question is what connects Point B to G, & what connects Point C to F?  I suspect Caps do.  Notice the 2 Big Yellow Caps SM used.

What is it called when a Coil is in series with a Cap?  The answer is a Series Resonant LC Circuit.  Hmmmmmmmm.

wattsup

@forest

Why what? Why a database? Well because we spend 90% of our time making devices that light up bulbs and we don't even have a referenced database of bulb wattage ratings being lit a various voltage/amperage levels.

We see hundreds of videos of so many guys but more often then not guys will not give out voltage and amperage readings. Case in point is the Tariel Kapanadze thread. Just try and look at a 150 watts bulb being lit. Just one bulb. Or the SM videos and I could go on and on. If you want to understand the electricity in the SM TPU, the only real expression of the TPU electricity is given in bulb brightness.

The bulb does not care about frequency or voltage. Whatever is applied, the bulb will break it down to its lowest common denominator and produce light at that level. That light should have a reference database so guys can compare apples to apples.

@Fatbird

That is the center toroid only.
Here is a main LTPU mapping diagram I did a long time ago.
http://purco.qc.ca/ftp/Steven%20Mark/wattsup-tpu/
Click on the SM17-WD-1.jpg link.
For the diagram legend, click on the SM17-WD-1.txt link.

The diagram does not include the outer coil windings for obvious reasons. It is only a diagram of what is visible.

e2matrix

Quote from: wattsup on July 05, 2010, 08:15:33 AM
@GK

Here is a diagram of the general idea.

I don't want to go into too much details before I start doing some tests.

OK, one question. If you had a choice of ring material but did not intend to connect the ring to the TPU circuit, so no taking an output or even gate voltage,  what material would you choose. Maybe aluminum would be the best choice so it does not impart or pull away any of the outer coil mutual activity.

@All

- HELP NEEDED -

If we really really want to learn about the TPU demos, someone has to do some major homework. Just take a black background. Put a lamp with a 60 watts bulb 1-2 feet away from the black back ground. Take a photo from 4-5 feet away at 0, 5, 10, 15, 20, up to 130 volts AC or as high as you can go, then do it again with DC using a rheostat and bridge rectifier. Always use the same distance and camera angle. Then put a 100 watts bulb and do it again, then take a 150 watts bulb and do it again. The amperage should also be recorded per picture. You don't have to do it all at once. BUT WE NEED A DEFINITIVE BULB BRIGHTNESS DATABASE. I don't have time to do it. The OPTU used 60 watts bulbs. Or make a video per bulb wattage and stop for 3 seconds at each voltage level showing the voltage and amperage readings. Either way, it has to be done with both AC and DC.

This is a major undertaking and whoever does this will provide a set basis for all videos and especially bring some irrefutable proof to what I have suspected since a few months regarding the SM TPU demos. Also it is best if it is not me that does this because some may question my impartiality because once this is done, some shit may hit the fan. You can't cheat the natural physics of the bulb. This way we will be able to compare the bulb brightness when SM connected the OTPU bulbs to the wall socket, then to the 92.1 vdc supply of the OTPU and compare. Also, when SM had the STPU bulb already plugged into the wall socket and then onto the STPU itself. Etc., etc.

Any taker(s), please confirm on this thread so others do not duplicate your work.

Regarding bulb brightness I agree there is way too much 'oooh ooh it lights the bulb! and it's bright!'  that goes on :D   I think the easy way to get better data on this is not so difficult.  For around $15 to $20 you can get a nice digital Lux meter on eBay (including shipping).  Standard is usually to measure light intensity in Lux at 1 meter distance.  What looked the same to your eye in the past will be clearly shown as different on the Lux meter if there is any difference at all.  Having used such a meter in testing high power LED flashlights it is very surprising at times what the numbers show.

giantkiller

Guess i am deceived.

The center toroid thingy windings look very similar to the big windings on the open tpu.

The original SM17 was horseshoe shaped. Don't bother looking because that video is gone.

There are many winding configuration that SM showed.

My GK4 and 3 other type configurations are wound in segments, bifilar in pairs or triplets or in concentric layers, full wraps and segments Just Telsa's patents showed.

I guess the pancake coil is in segments too?

There are many configurations but only one process.

OR was this a test?