Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding electricity in the TPU.

Started by wattsup, October 18, 2009, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

Now guys....
Drop the authors and pull out the nuggets.

Noise and vibration? 2 transformers rattling each other side by side.
Gyroscopic? heavy magnetic banging.
Large sparks? Only a stun gun type circuit can do this off a small power source. Electrostatic. If the size of disruption and close proximity were conduction then SM would have blown his arms off right there.

Back to the lab! Muwahaha...

Progress report and TPU bootcamp video on the way.

forest

Quote from: giantkiller on July 30, 2010, 02:14:36 PM
Now guys....
Drop the authors and pull out the nuggets.

Noise and vibration? 2 transformers rattling each other side by side.

or one transformer and a particle gun working in pulses  ::)

penno64

How come no one mentions the youtube video where emdevices drives to the place where SM lived.

What about the power lines shown in that video

Penno

NickZ

@ FatBird:
      Thanks for all that... we needed to hear it, also.  From the side of those who think that it is possible,  and not just BS.
                                                                              NickZ

wattsup

@FatBird

Now your talking pertinent points. Let's look at these one by one as per your numberings.

1) Just take any magnet and put it near a pulsing coil or toroid coil and a reed contact. You will hear the reed and feel the gyro-shmyro effect. Big deal. All a distraction. SM always put a magnet on his devices except on the 6tpu that had a toggle switch. How else do you expect him to turn the thing on without some type of switch. When he finished the STPU demo onto which he put a magnet, he then turned the STPU over just before he walked to the LTPU to do that demo. Why did he turn over the STPU?

2) Of course it will have a gyro action because any independently non-secure object that has a pulsating coil and a magnet will create that effect. You can try and stop the vibration as much as you try it will not work.

3) First of all the LTPU in that video was on a towel so it could slide. Again magnetics and pulsing coil, nothing more. You guys are reading to much into that gyro thing. There is nothing new about that.

4) First of all he showed 800 vdc, XXX amps. At 1 amp, thats 800 watts or on 10 100 watt bulbs thats 80 vdc per bulb or 80 watts per bulb. Now look at a 120vac 100 watts bulb that's plugged into the regular wall plug. Look how bright it is. Now apply 80vdc to the same bulb and see how bright it is. Now compare that to his 10 bulbs. Totally different. So how is that possible???? Guess. 800 watts of lighting bulbs would have rendered that room totally illuminated. The brightness in the video was far from that. That's the way he does it. Illusion.

5) Those reports are so lamely, written with nothing but impressions. No amperage/voltage was taken while loaded. Nothing in the scientific method was used to determine anything with absolute certitude. Wonder why???

6) I had already proven that the LTPU has a raised center platform and given the gained height it could harbor about 200 9v batteries. Would you like to see how much spark you can get with that many batteries. Now use that energy in a pulsing method and the sky is the limit.

Regarding cutting the MTPU, if you build a battery loaded LTPU, would you know where to cut to not touch the batteries. Question: Who made the cuts??????

7) See #5 and #6.

8) Because UEC got paid also to shut up, so there was enough money to go around.

9) No one at the FBI new their asses from their elbows about the TPU device. They all really thought it was real, they paid shut up money and took off with the devices. But no one in the FBI or elsewhere will have enough brains to start up SMs devices and make them work. They will just rot away on a shelf somewhere or have already been destroyed, either way, I am sure it is to SMs greatest pleasure to not have to dig them devices up and explain everything. Ha. What a deal he got. Fake OU and get paid for life. That could be a best selling book.

That covers your questions. If you have any more relevant ones, please let me know.

@e2matrix

My reality is to find the truth and from what I can honestly observe of not only the SM videos, but the SM story, the SM person, his character, just listen to what he said to Jack Durban on his answering machine and you will get some idea of the most recent SM.

SM would not leave a bad plug in the wall too chance. He is too much of a control freak to leave a bad plug in the wall. He would have changed that plug and modified the new one accordingly. Also, just ask your self why SM almost always first plug bulbs into a wall socket. Why would you do that?

If I modified one of my wall plugs to receive a direct DC source from a power supply, let's say 24vdc, and instead of putting a AC bulb I plugged a DC bulb into that same wall plug and you can see the bulb lighting up, what would you think???? Printing 100watts on a bulb is childs play. I would show you the bulb after I unplugged it and you would think this is a real 100 watt bulb he is plugging onto the TPU. lol

About the voltage being lower when plugged with first and second bulb, man, come on already. You can't even do that with car batteries without seeing a voltage change. Not even a .01 volt change. No way.

@otto

I understand what you are saying and this was one of my greatest concerns that because of this post, you will think I am not a true TPUer. Sorry if you would think that and regardless of what you may think of me, i can only have the greatest admiration and respect for you. I am sorry again and hope that you saying this is a Black Friday, may be more a White Friday with all trying to bring to light so many of the inconsistencies of the SM TPU.

Just know that I have not stopped my TPU research. The post I made is just part of the research to delimit what was actually accomplished and what was not. This is part of the process. For me, SM produced reactive output and very possible he did it without any input energy. But that is all it was. The rest was all a ploy to maintain his standing because if he only showed a device producing reactive power that was very limited in what it could actually do, even without any input power, what is the commercial value. Hmmmmmm. For you and me, just making a reactive non-input device would be the top of the world regardless of any monetary value, but for SM, that was not enough. Hence all these well orchestrated and totally controlled videos. Sorry again.