Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding electricity in the TPU.

Started by wattsup, October 18, 2009, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kooler

Quote from: Mannix on August 12, 2010, 06:24:35 PM
@Whattsup

That crap about series bulbs will only work on those ignoramuses without the fundamental understanding of that ...the vast majority unfortunately.

glad you said that because one year ago i took apart a mot and rewound the secondary with 18 awg stranded hook up wire and when i put a bridge on it i was getting 805 volts dc .. so i said close enough..
so then i hooked up 10 x 100 watt bulbs in series to test my thought on the test leads strength..
and after i turned on the mot .. i was hooking up my last test lead and after the spark the wire that i was holding it burned the copper inside in half .. well i grab another test lead which was 24 awg and it run for about 45 seconds before the other wire burned..
so it was replaced with a 24 awg wire and i tested more and my clamp meter showed 1.75 amps on first hook up and then run at 798 ma's.. while running the bulbs for alittle over a minute..
the other test leads on bulbs are 26awg..
well they start going out one right after the other.. till i have replace all with 24 awg..
then quess what.. they started to what ??  well at this moment i was tired of blowing test leads..
they are rated at 600v on the insulation.. so i was getting worried about even touching them because they were getting warmer..
we all know that you can light bulbs with less input with high freq..

so what were you saying again ??
retards like me take awhile to comprehend.. because we are to busy testing dangerous stuff.. hahaha..

robbie

e2matrix

Thanks kooler for dropping in here and posting that.  Below is the circuit diagram for the real TPU and it's obvious why no one is getting it yet.  You guys just aren't using the right components  :D

wattsup

Quote from: Mannix on August 12, 2010, 06:24:35 PM
@Whattsup

watts are related to volts/amps.. more volts less amps, less volts more amps. Cables ratings are about amps. their insulation is about volts .  10kw can be sent thru a very thin cable if the volts are high enough. look at the ht lines that supply a whole state.

That crap about series bulbs will only work on those ignoramuses without the fundamental understanding of that ...the vast majority unfortunately.

Remember Steven said that if you were not familiar with high voltage, to leave it alone . Im sure he meant it for safety reasons but will be glad to see that there were other reasons.

Steven said to study Tesla

@Mannix

I think I know very well about volt/amperes. High voltage at milli-amps or micro-amps is one thing, but this is at least one amp we are talking about at 800 volts and no matter which way you slice it, it is still 800 watts of energy or just a bit over one horse power. Will you drive a 1 hp motor on jumper clips?

So you do it at home and let me know. Use some jumper clips and light up a 1000 watts of bulbs showing on the volt meter 830 vdc and the ammeter at 1 amp. Let me know what happens to your jumper clips.

@all

Actually, I am stunned to read the preceding post, by @kooler. It is obvious. Thanks for mentioning it and good work.

This is what I mean by tricks. They are all over the place when you start to realize the method. Between you and me, it is impossible to run them bulbs at that volt/amp rating with those clips. It is only possible if you are not applying the voltage and amperage you say you are applying. Again no matter which way you slice it, what was shown and what was used are two different things. I am totally surprised that them brilliant engineers did not see this while they were at that LTPU demo.

Nothing SM did was for nothing. There was always a reason to consolidate the viewers fixation. So then why do you think SM used 10 bulbs? I will give you a hint. He did not have any choice in the matter because bulb lumens do not lie.

OK, here it is.

If he really had 100 watt bulbs and he really was producing 830 watts, he would not have put 10 bulbs. He would have used 8 bulbs or 5 x 150 watt bulbs. Who in their right mind would go to all the trouble of making a LTPU that produces 830 watts and then sabotages his own demo by using more bulbs then the supply can handle, hence all the 10 bulbs would only receive 83 watts each, hence their lumens per bulb would be so much lower then a regular wall plugged 100 watt bulb. So why do it? Why deprive the viewer of the full brightness of the bulbs. What is the advantage in such a trade-off. Because this did not match the bulbs he had to use with his hidden dc power. What matched the lumens was when the ac was at 83 watts. Bingo case closed.

So, the only real answer is you were not producing 830 watts, but you make the viewer think you were. Then when big brainers do the calculations, they say, "but this is impossible", and now you are on your way. It's obvious.

The LTPU was providing the bulbs with DC power from hidden batteries. Probably pulsing at anything over 50hz. Also those bulbs were not 120vac/100 watt bulbs but rather 25 watt 12vdc bulbs. Now if SM had hidden a good 160vdc in two or more banks (I say two) then paralleled, that 160vdc on the 10 bulbs would make 16vdc per bulb. The over-driven 12vdc bulb will produce about the same visual effect of lumens as the 110vac bulb at 83 watts. But in order for him to convince you that you need to accept a lower then usual lumens is to use more bulbs then the published output can handle. Then he can say, "well they are not fully bright because I have 10 x 100 watt bulbs on only 830 watts output". Man the guy is a true genius in farfelutin.

SM said it himself and this should stick to you like a greasy furt. He said he thought of everything in his demos to show the power of his devices and to not create any inkling of fakery. He thought of everything. Every little detail. How many damn details do you need to figure out to make a video. Get a voltmeter, an ammeter, a table, a bulb, show device, show measurements. Now that does not sound too complicated, does it? So what required so much taking care of details. But SM was not joking about that one. He was dead serious. He knew that in order to fake his demos he had to take care of many details. All these many many details he had to cover in order to make his videos "look" real. Subconsciously he in fact says to us, "this faking business is no easy task when the stakes are high and the deceit has to be phenomenal". This is the only medal SM pinned on himself in all his talks to the Forum. The only time he sort of went and flattered himself for being such a sneaky guy. "I thought of everything so smart-asses like you would not figure out how I really faked lighting them bulbs". This was the challenge he made to us to find the flaw. The flaw is now found as far as I am concerned and it took long enough because our initial guard was down and we got totally mesmerized by the demos and the Forum presence and our deepest desire, which is the ever present quest to see something OU.

You better believe there were many details. Except for the FTPU that was the original no frills demo or the reality of his device. All the others needed extra convincing power. Shorted wall plugs, bulky lamps, diversion tactics like plug boxes, rectified wall plugs, AC printed DC bulbs, many devices so he could switch from one to the other without risking that one just dies on him, always plugging bulbs in lower wall sockets, heating batteries give excuse to stop the demo and change devices, showing voltage only, then removing the voltmeter to show the bulb light up, never show loaded voltage (except OTPU), cutting open the MTPU to show nothing (because he needed nothing, because the batteries in the MTPU were hidden mainly under the center platform), and we go on and on and on. If these are the details SM is referring too, well I will definitely give him a 9 out of 10 on all such details. But even those details were not enough. Eventually he had to make a mistake and we see this all over the demos when you look for them.

By the way, here is a summary of units;

FTPU - Reactive Condensed DC (62 vdc to SMs 5 vac hash) (expands when unloaded) (I did many.)
OTPU - Reactive Condensed DC (91.2 vdc to SMs 5 vac hash) plus DC Supply (SMs DC)
STPU - DC Supply (This is when SM took a brain break and just bluffed it.) (@GK just posted this one from someone else lol.)
6TPU - DC Supply (This is when SM took a brain break and just bluffed it.) (@EM did this one - lol.)
MTPU - Reactive Condensed DC (4?? vdc to SMs 5 vac hash) plus DC Supply (SMs DC) (Who cares about this one?)
LTPU - Reactive Condensed DC (830 vdc to SMs 5 vac hash) plus DC Supply (SMs DC) (Hash to be tried with 15" ring.)

When SM said DC with slight hash, that's exactly what it was, but he knew what that really meant when he said it, probably chuckling throughout. More importantly, at the time, he knew we did not know so he felt comfortable saying it. But it was true.

The hash is the reactive side that is not more then 5vdc when re-condensed or put under a load. The relation of the reactive power level is relative to the ring diameter. I have shown this in one of my videos, can't remember which one, the later Pulsing Coils.

To sum it up, we always have to beware of he who shows bulb watts but not voltage/amps under load.

Anyways, I will stop here for now. For a few days because I want to do other things and answer any pertinent questions.

Hint: Put all the items against on the left. Put all the items for on the right. Then see which side has more weight.

There is more........

wattsup

wings

Quote from: stprue on August 12, 2010, 02:25:01 PM
Some may find this interesting!

http://www.crystalinks.com/levitationtibet.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94KzmB2bI7s
"This is an acoustic levitation chamber I designed and built in 1987 as a micro-gravity experiment for NASA related subject matter.
The 12 inch cubed plexiglas Helmholtz Resonant Cavity has 3 speakers attached to the cube by aluminium acoustic waveguides.
By applying a continuous resonant(600Hertz) sound wave, and by adjusting the amplitude and phase relationship amongst the 3 speakers; I was able to control levitation and movement in all 3 (x,y,z) axis of the ambient space.
This research was used to show the effects of micro-gravity conditions that exist in the space shuttle environment in orbit, but done here on Earth in a lab.
This is not "anti-gravity." So don't waste time arguing something pointless."

Mannix

AMPS is what blows fuses
volts have sfa to do with that part of it
a clip lead will take 1 amp

whats the point of explaining?