Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding electricity in the TPU.

Started by wattsup, October 18, 2009, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gyulasun

Quote from: giantkiller on June 11, 2010, 05:08:00 PM
You lost me on this one. No problem though.

All have given input over time to get us at this point to nail this down. Now we have minimal amount of patterns, facts, patents, people and threads. And that equates to speed.

Earlier I mentioned Otto notice on the mess and you gave explanation what he meant and I responded I did not really take it on me. That is all...

Gyula

wattsup

Something is screwy in Camelot.

I can't redo what I showed in the last video.

I made a small change in how the mosfets are held but no changes to the circuit diagram. Everything is the same, everything, and now no more effect at 800 volts. Shit. I'm getting the 340 volts I had in the first video.

I have been trying to redo it all weekend. I looked back at the video so many times but just can't figure it out.

Why did I do the change? Because I noticed on the terminal block that I used to hold the mosfets together required that I bend the mosfet terminals so much but even then the gate of the npn was not solidly held by the terminal block screw because the copper lead (with the red tape) was there also. So that mosfet gate terminal was a little loose during the demo even though it worked. Seeing this looseness, I decided to fix it and now the effect is gone. Vanished. WTF, is it possible that with the mosfet gate terminal loose this caused at 300 volts level enough miniature sparking that it jumped up to 800 volts.

The answer to the following question would help me realize what went wrong.

So, during the changeover, I also changed the mosfets, same models, but new mosfets. So I am wondering about mosfets. During their useful life, can they gradually change or degrade in their output specs, or, do they work like they work until they just blow.

Anyways, like I said, something is screwy in Camelot.

wattsup

darkspeed

sounds like you may have changed the capacitance on the gate - thus changed the switching time

e2matrix

Ackkkk!  Hate it when stuff like that happens.  If you have more Mosfets it sounds like it would be worth changing them out maybe one at a time to see if one of them is bad.  Other than that it sounds like maybe you had hold of PFM for a minute, turned your back and lost it   ;D