Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding electricity in the TPU.

Started by wattsup, October 18, 2009, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

@Forest,
I know you've seen this before. It has all the devices in it.
SM stated 'weak magnetic field'.
http://www.intalek.com/Index/Projects/Patents/DE3024814.pdf

Magnacoaster is doing same thing.

NickZ

Guys:
   I have a question! 
   It is the same to have an oscillator resonator circuit, that is just turning the pulse on/off, or,  is it really more important to have the whole magnetic domains oscillating from positive to negative and back to positive again, to reach the desired effect?
  My feelings are:  that it's not enough to just turn it off and on, regardless of using AC, DC, high voltage, or a minimum of low voltage.    And that also,  with a Minimum magnetic pulse the whole magnetic domains will entirely shift and oscillate,  and will do the trick, with any coil, possibly thanks to the magnets.   What do you think?

forest

I will ask again : when two magnets are close together N to N pole  - is there a Bloch wall between them ?

giantkiller

No,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloch_wall. It happens in a domain volume of magnetic matter.

And there has to a reconnection of broken flux lines to achieve the 'reading' process. The spark gap causes a huge misalignment in domains. The realignment is the process that creates the retrievable energy.

Quote from: forest on June 20, 2010, 01:47:18 PM
I will ask again : when two magnets are close together N to N pole  - is there a Bloch wall between them ?

wattsup

Quote from: forest on June 20, 2010, 01:47:18 PM

No there is not. There will only be a repulsion zone and the two blotch walls will still be in the center of each magnet, between the north and the south.

Quote from: NickZ on June 20, 2010, 01:24:15 PM
    Guys:
   I have a question! 
   It is the same to have an oscillator resonator circuit, that is just turning the pulse on/off, or,  is it really more important to have the whole magnetic domains oscillating from positive to negative and back to positive again, to reach the desired effect?
  My feelings are:  that it's not enough to just turn it off and on, regardless of using AC, DC, high voltage, or a minimum of low voltage.    And that also,  with a Minimum magnetic pulse the whole magnetic domains will entirely shift and oscillate,  and will do the trick, with any coil, possibly thanks to the magnets.   What do you think?

The AC is a sine wave that "gradually" changes direction in the "two" wires it is connected too. You would require a DC sine pulse reserving to equal the AC, or almost. Pulse a coil to make a magnets field shift will be very energy intensive.

@MK1

Nice diagram. Just last night before I saw your post I was doing some field polarity mapping of one of my toroidal coils that has just two bucking coils. Yours shows four coils in bucking mode with four more wound at the blotch walls of the first ones. I don't know what effect that will give.

I can tell you that in a bucking coil with two coils, if you apply a steady DC power to it, the polarities will be starting north on first coil, to finish south on first coil then jumps to south on the second coil to finish back to north on the second coil.
If you reverse the power supply those fields will reverse also. But you will never be N S N S. It will either be N S S N or S N N S. I was surprised to see this because where the positive and negative are connected you would expect two polarities but in fact there is only one.

Hmmmmmmm. So if you put a H-Bridge on a bucking coil you will get a very strong shift of the polarities because each side is double the same polarity.

Anyways, if you test that out please let us know what the result is. I may try it myself some time but right now I am up to my neck in tests.