Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding electricity in the TPU.

Started by wattsup, October 18, 2009, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NickZ

Gk and All:
   It would be good if the Keely group could make their Sphere spin forever, but with all there ingenuity they can't, or maybe it's more like that they won't.   
  Their  Sacred Science site:    http://www.svpvril.com/
                                  NZ

sparks

The magnetosphere shields us from coronal mass ejection or solar wind.  We appear to be in some magnetic field shift reversal whatever.  The shields are down and the Sun doesnt seem to care.  The grid transformer primaries are designed to be coils of high selfinduction.  This way the currents are minimized so as to enable a small current passing through many turns to convey power to secondaries with many amperes passing through relatively few turns.  If you have a magnetic amplifier your DC signal amplifies the AC bias by controlling the core magnetic permeation.  If every transformer core primary on the grid sees a saturated magnetic core due to a large DC current being generated by incoming moving charged mass they act as magnetic amplifiers and the impedance drops and the current flows.  Before this happens they will  pull the plug.  The only lights will be from the ionosphere with auroral events happening all over the place.  The magnetosphere could be in such a state of disarray that the cosmic mass make it all the way to the surface.  Talk about global warming. 
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

giantkiller

It is not supposed to spin on its own.
See the 3 little rocks under the horn outlet of the http://www.svpvril.com/Altea/Altea.html? That is the working end. The device is pointing down.
I refer to the 3 rocks as a clue to 'disassociation of matter'. You can see 2 handles, 1 on each side. The conical shaped supports are horns leading to the ring that has the strings attached.
The pipe organ sends focused frequencies down those horns onto the ring. The strings vibrate feeding the resonant sphere and sends waves out through the center of the ring to the target of choice. There are all kinds of frequencies happening here.

Quote from: NickZ on June 30, 2010, 07:37:50 PM
  Gk and All:
   It would be good if the Keely group could make their Sphere spin forever, but with all there ingenuity they can't, or maybe it's more like that they won't.   
  Their  Sacred Science site:    http://www.svpvril.com/
                                  NZ

NickZ

Gk:
  Obviously,  you've read more about it.
But then what do they mean when they say?...
"Achiving Vibratory Rotation is our focus",
but we have not yet achieved continuous rotation.
  Is that like? It definitely spins, but does not spin indefinitely?  I admit that I'm confused!
  In anycase that sphere aparatus may have a whole different working principle than the MITTS dome, which hits closer to home with me, and we don't even know how that works yet , and they aren't telling. Unless you pay to play, or pray to play, boy,  I am confused.  Any ways, maybe those little rocks don't dissapear, but the person playing the horn does. Or is that what you meant by Target of choice?
                         NZ

giantkiller

The device is a pipe organ in sense. The sphere keeps the waves contained. The rocks are the target of choice.
The innards spin being played like a whistle tube like when one blows across the top of a bottle.

Keely grew up as a pipe organ air pumper. He recognized the importance of the crystaline body of the granite church building and its resonant qualities. Air can be stored and released variably like a water rocket uses water as the flow control.
http://exploration.grc.nasa.gov/education/rocket/BottleRocket/about.htm

Quote from: NickZ on July 01, 2010, 07:57:01 PM
  Gk:
  Obviously,  you've read more about it.
But then what do they mean when they say?...
"Achiving Vibratory Rotation is our focus",
but we have not yet achieved continuous rotation.
  Is that like? It definitely spins, but does not spin indefinitely?  I admit that I'm confused!
  In anycase that sphere aparatus may have a whole different working principle than the MITTS dome, which hits closer to home with me, and we don't even know how that works yet , and they aren't telling. Unless you pay to play, or pray to play, boy,  I am confused.  Any ways, maybe those little rocks don't dissapear, but the person playing the horn does. Or is that what you meant by Target of choice?
                         NZ