Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding electricity in the TPU.

Started by wattsup, October 18, 2009, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sigma16

Hopefully, no one will be discouraged by the latest empty claim that the TPU is fake and that the power comes from batteries or powerlines.

Can anyone here explain how a moving magnet induces current in a piece of wire?  If you do not know how a simple magnet and a wire interacts to induce current, then how can you ever hope to figure out any alternative energy device?

powerunlimited

Great post wattsup,one thing the SM videos were  made in 1997 or 1998 and the video cameras response is different than todays video cameras,I` know this for a fact as ,I have a sony camcorder made in 1998 that works.
The video response will effect how the light bulbs look,
remember too the videos were a come on to lure suckers(investors) in,as to the character of SM your right on target.Is the TPU real ,unknown,50/50 chance real or fake.

EMdevices

@wattsup,   

thank you for taking to time to do the light bulb demonstration and to contemplate the TPUs.   I like your energy and your detective work...

now that I buttered you up, it's time for your spanking ....  :)

1)  In the OTPU video,  SM says the bulbs are not lit quite as brightly when powered by 91.2 volts DC or whatever.   Did you miss that?

2)  Are you familiar with the exposure function on your camera?.  Play with it and freeze it at a particular value.   You see, cameras automatically adjust the brightness, and if it wouldn't be for SM saying the bulbs are not as bright, I never would have guessed it from the video, they look just as bright to me.  It's the camera adjusting itself.  Your video is a side-by-side comparison of a bright bulb next to a dimmer bulb, so naturally the camera exposure is going to adjust after the brightest object in the scene, thereby making the other bulb look darker.

@all,

make no mistake, the Steven Mark videos demonstrate real power that is induced into the devices by a magnetic field frequency(s) as he claims very clearly in the first video.     I know what magnetic field is responsible, and I don't have to repeat myself, I think you all know my position very well.   

EM

giantkiller

All of the TPUs are air megs (refer to Bearden).
I too put neos in the TPU and produced vibration. No big deal.

Mannix

I think whatsup is trying to put things in perspective for him self and possibly find agreement from others.

It is a shame that he did not consider for one moment how the person whom  he does not know would fell about that.

None of the videos were made to put on the internet . If he read the story in full he might just apply some of it to the human aspects of it as it was not intended that a monkey diagram would be made available.

I spent my latter youth flying things that surely should not fly in the minds of those with no lateral thought  ..back then..now they are everywhere.

The number of stupid questions I had to answer back then was amazing.

Is it safe ? ... no Im dead and you are talking to a ghost

Is it legal?  Oh shit, I forgot my lawyer

How do you steer it ?  By learning step by step

Is it easy to fly ? Yes for me it is very easy ..you will crash if you begin at this point that you see me at now

Do you need a license?.... would you write me one please??!!

And the worst, and the best of all. "That looks like way too much fun to be legal!"

You have all been given good clues but so few are doing anything with them.

Otherwise all of your workshops would be full of electron tubes and clean hv supplies .

you would not complain just because you cant make one like in the video

I think that it is unlikley that many grasp the importance of the bits of jigsaw puzzle that have been given , let alone actually do something other than make up their own story.

This is not meant as criticisim because putting more wood on the fire serves no purpose but to enrage those who actually know for sure how wrong they are .
On that score 100% success is to whatsup, intended or not

NONE OF THE VIDEOS WERE EVER MADE FOR MASS DISTRIBTION

The uec video was however allowed to be posted.

Thats said .......

Its amazing how just when things are comming to a centre of focous ..this kind of bomb is dropped
Perhaps we are being controlled?