Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding electricity in the TPU.

Started by wattsup, October 18, 2009, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NickZ

@Bolt and All:
   Thanks for bringing up the positive side to this TPU thread. Isn't that why we are here. We had faith in what we saw, and what was shown in the videos?  With the hope that much more would be forthcoming...
   I agree with your view point on the fact that NOBODY has made an exact replication of any the SM TPUs, but instead all known builders have made their own versions of it.  Why is that?  Not even one device, just like his.  In ten years...
  Bolt, please explain a bit more about the exact working function of the passive magamp idea, as it relates to the TPU.  I for one am very interested in the passive working aspect, using no solid state components.  But, I still don't quiet get the way it works with the TPU.  It also appears to me as what may have been used instead of the current transistor-mosfet switching pulse idea. I'm wondering why you have not made one yet? There doesn't seam to be much cost to it.

SM devices were pretty rough and simple, especially the first ones.  But they worked!  That's the point!  That's why we are in this thread.

If anybody can duplicate (to the tee), an exact SM device as shown in any of the videos, to prove that they were Faked, please do so.

Batteries, power lines, radio stations,   That's in the Fake TPU Thread.
  This is the Real TPU thread = "Understanding electricity in the TPU".
   The best way to stimulate action, is to say that it will never work.
                                                                                     NickZ

Mk1

@all

Magamp : first you need a saturable core , a AC source and a dc source .

You take the AC and connect one lead to two transformers the coils need to be in series and out of phase so the output reads 0 v , and connect the second coils of transformers to the DC with a potentiometer , the phase of the DC coil is also really important test all possibility , as you apply the DC the Ac will start to go trough ...

The load is connected between the AC lead .

You can do it without diode for less gain but that is called a saturable reactor , and with diode its a magamp .

e2matrix

In consideration of some recent discussion I was recalling what Bob Boyce had experienced in some of his toroid construction similar to SM's.  Bob knew of SM's work and found first hand some of the extreme danger of what may happen if everything is tuned 'exactly right on' rather than being off a little.  That was the experience of a lightning strike.  I believe this happened twice IIRC.  So are we to assume Boyce was also faking a lightning strike? 

In checking back through one of Boyce's documents I also found some tidbits I think might be worth restating here.  These are all quotes right out of his work:

"While working as an engineer for a govt. subcontractor, I became aware of a problem with a switcher power supply, that under certain temperature and load conditions would go into over unity operation.
Sometimes these would fail in a big way and totally destroy the load. Way more damage than the power source to the power supply was capable of delivering. The power supply board used an onboard toroidal inductor, wound with Teflon insulated silver plated solid copper wire on Honeywell powdered iron cores.
--------------
I do not like to use ferrite or laminated iron cores. With the high permeability, they can only be used at very low frequencies and very lower power densities.

Yes, one of the "features" of this power source is that it seems to adapt to the load, within reason of course. Load impedance is fairly important to getting maximum output, due in part to the HF portion of the energy riding on the DC output. Momentary shorting of the output does result in a plasma-like discharge arc.

From what I can see, they do look to be very similar. The primary differences that I could see are core material and number of poles. It sounds and looks like SM used stranded copper wire and 4 poles, while I use powdered iron and 3 poles in my current device. Otherwise, both seem to build up a swirling electromagnetic vortex during operation.
----------------

I have used other core materials with varying degrees of success as well over the years. I started out with laminated iron cores on the 2 phase devices in the mid 80s, and progressed to air cores on the 3 phase devices in the early 90s. One of the first units I tried 3 phase on was a Seike "g-strain energy absorber" that I had connected to a hand wound 3 phase air core torus coil. Talk about uncontrolled operation! But I kept at it, unaware of the dangers. Since I was no longer doing the hydroxy gas research at that time, I was obsessed with trying to replicate Tesla and Moray research on a shoestring budget. After my lightning strike injury in 1995, I mothballed that line of research until I had the time, energy, and funds to continue. I refused to apply this 3 phase design to practical application until the control issue could be solved.
-------------

The material is important for a several reasons.:

1. The material directly impacts the highest frequency that can be applied. 
  2. The higher the frequency used, the greater the energy density. 
  3. Since there are bias fields applied, we want a material that will not saturate. 

Laminated iron and ferrite fail all 3 of these criteria. Air cores require too much copper for a given frequency. The low permeability of a powdered iron mix is best. So the chosen mix plays a large role in how much copper you will have to wind on it. Since we don't want overlapped layers for any of the windings."

forest

"Gyroscope

A small heavy wheel or top rotated (usually electrically) at high speed in anti-friction bearings. Any alteration of the inclination of the axis rotation is resisted by a turning movement (gyrostatic moment). It is therefore used as a compass, as a controlling device in aircraft and torpedoes, and, in large sizes, as a ship's stabiliser.

Chamber's Technical Dictionary W. & R. Chambers, Ltd."

Correct me if I'm wrong but the essence of gyroscopic action is opposing to any force trying to change place when gyroscopic action occur so it appear like dynamic inertia.
I don't see how it can be faked with any motor inside TPU.Vibration sureley can be faked but not gyroscopic as I see it.

forest

giantkiller

I saw your videos.Very nice !

Almost as I thought
That rotation of field is something which makes DC but I think it is required because TPU is ground-less  and contains too little free electrons so they need to be treated harder then a lot of electrons from reall ground