Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding electricity in the TPU.

Started by wattsup, October 18, 2009, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sigma16

Quote from: giantkiller on August 09, 2010, 04:21:34 PM
I know I'll get corrected if I mispost...

Copper creates more field externally which makes a better charge carrier then iron.  In air or in metal.

copper has a lot of free electrons

it's a conductor

Qwert

Quote from: bolt on August 02, 2010, 06:15:56 PM
I cant discuss the motors its private email these people don't want to go public. They are happy running their lights for free.
Bolt. You imply here that inventors send you information of their performances. And since only you claim implications of proven OU devices, there are some questions: Why do the inventors do that? Why do they imply that you are proper expert? How do they know your e-mail address? If it all goes through this forum, why they select you, not others, since you even are not marked "Elite"? Do they give you descriptions of their inventions? Or you believe them just for their words?

Mannix

The outer wooden rim is to  xfer the vibes to the flat base so that the washboard effect could be felt by the parties present.

Harmon cardon actually implemented Stevens technology that you so called fake tech on the info that was posted to attack him and easily googled but never validated  as to the source.

Whattsup ? the whole universe!
As yes it does revolve around you because you are at the centre of yours.

One other tiny little thing that will be irrelevant to any body who has made up their mind to throw away their bucket and spade seeking followers.

those little spikes we get ..you know them, tiny needles that go beyond  our cros ability to vertically resolve them.

I pose the question . What electronic switching device will respond coherently to them as we try to syncronize them to fill the ring ? a fet ? a high speed diode? an rf transistor ?

dont show me a spec sheet that has nothing but hard limits ...show me a curve

good morning all

bolt

Quote from: Qwert on August 09, 2010, 06:31:34 PM
Bolt. You imply here that inventors send you information of their performances. And since only you claim implications of proven OU devices, there are some questions: Why do the inventors do that? Why do they imply that you are proper expert? How do they know your e-mail address? If it all goes through this forum, why they select you, not others, since you even are not marked "Elite"? Do they give you descriptions of their inventions? Or you believe them just for their words?

There is NO elite club its about a long standing relationship with people working to achieve the same aims.

First of all I don't question  OU or Radiant Energy as method of transformation yields an excess to what you furnished. I have seen FAR too much and i don't ask or question anymore if OU is real or not its as real as a commodity as air or water. All i look for now is improving the methods of extraction and conversion.

Yes they know my email some even have my phone number and i have theirs. We even chat and send files over skype and watch realtime vids. Not often but a few times this has happened. OU.com is NOT the only place on the net. Sure its one with the most traffic but also one of the most HOSTILE  sites which is why so many people get pissed off and leave and setup their own little "networks" on specialized areas of interest.

One or two have sent me REALLY interesting stuff in the last few years. I'm a member of several forums and groups for many years. They do it because usually as a respectable gesture of someone that has shared information freely and like to return a favor or two.  When you find something REALLY exciting usually most people like to tell someone even if they don't want to go fully public.

Define an Expert. My view! An expert is a person has has experience in some process. Well if i been involved in this game for 10 years and a qualified EE RF Tech working on many things including military for over 25 years then i guess i am an expert. If you have something else in mind then i guess you want find many experts.

You get to know what people are working on after many years of discussions, you get to know through their posts what kind of person they are and do there like to share and do their opinions, technical ability, and theories are in good alignment. 

Are they trolls, liars, bull shitters, or honest, show results, talk sense, make sense and have a pretty good handle on things. Some people are good theorist, others are more practical if they have access to money and a decent  lab.

In the end only you can ever be satisfied something is real or not. Was 9/11 real to you as told by CNN?  Or are you smart enough to question everything that doesn't make sense AND accept the evidence presented when its true? Some say they wont believe anything unless it has been validated and tested by peer review board of scientist when they represent and funded by the very system that created this mess in the first place!

The real answer to OU is does it do what you want it to do? Forget everyone else not important. As an example,  If i have a generator that save me 95% of my bill each month,  i don't give a shit what others think about how efficient it is. They can argue till the cows come home the correct way to measure the power.  My electric bill is my test meter so the only person that needs justification is me as i'm the person using it and this is true for most devices which still need a driver source.