Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Degenerate semiconductor and conductor relaxation time

Started by gsmsslsb, October 18, 2009, 01:23:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gsmsslsb

Hello all
I am wanting any information that anyone has about Degenerate semiconductors.
  How to make some
  Any information about relaxation time of conductors I have searched the net but I cant find a chart of relaxation times for conductors does anyone know where to look.

I read about aluminium with 2% Iron but it needs some special manufacturing technique.
Does anyone know the technique.

amigo

As far as I recall, the AlFe wire production requires an inert environment and that is what makes its production costly, but not impossible.

There are facilities out there that could make it, but the cost could be in the $50K+ range for an average size spool...

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: gsmsslsb on October 18, 2009, 01:23:01 PM
Hello all
I am wanting any information that anyone has about Degenerate semiconductors.
  How to make some
  Any information about relaxation time of conductors I have searched the net but I cant find a chart of relaxation times for conductors does anyone know where to look.

I read about aluminium with 2% Iron but it needs some special manufacturing technique.
Does anyone know the technique.

Hi Gs.

I don't know of any public charts on Degenerate semiconductors but there is some mention in wiki, Degenerate semiconductors are just overly doped semiconductors either P or N.

for instance, if you combine more Boron with pure Silicon that is required the semiconductor would act both like a conductor and a semiconductor. what the relaxation rate would be would only be known if tested directly.

Jerry

Buoyancy

I want to know how is measuring the relaxation time. I see in another forum, that people are talking about oscilloscope, but I don't have one. So please explain as simple as you can.

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: Buoyancy on November 13, 2009, 06:31:23 PM
I want to know how is measuring the relaxation time. I see in another forum, that people are talking about oscilloscope, but I don't have one. So please explain as simple as you can.

I am pretty sure you need a scope, TK might be a good person to contact because he has all the equipment for testing and may have some more info you need.