Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Girl Gets Swine Flu Shot & Now Can Only Walk Backwards!

Started by gravityblock, October 24, 2009, 10:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: lwh on November 11, 2009, 12:05:04 PM
Thanks for the clarification Wilby, so it was police, sheriff and private security, and it was on the local media.

Actually, I'd rather not, but thanks anyway.

I have a general rule of thumb I try to apply to all things, and that is, if it scares me, it's bullshit.  The truth itself is not a source of fear, and if something appears frightening, it's not of the truth, but is something I've focussed on in avoidance of the truth.  It doesn't mean that I then ignore or dismiss that frightening thing, it just means I keep it in its proper perspective and don't fall prey to what it would otherwise have me believe.  It's an approach I can recommend, though of course not one I've perfected.  When something makes you afraid or fearful, use that as a reminder to look beyond that thing, instead of getting caught up in it.  That way the fear becomes self-defeating, and those who would use it to trick you, are actually just reminding you instead how pathetic they are for doing that.

And on the subject of swine flu symptoms, was as it one of these threads that had a link to the recent CBS report revealing the vast majority of people being diagnosed with swine flu didn't actually have it?  And not only that, but with actual testing it was found they didn't have any form of flu at all?  It's hard to disagree with people who say they had it and it nearly killed them, but...

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

--Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

gravityblock

The ones standing in line are the fearful ones.  Fear is to have respect for something.  I don't have respect for the ones behind the order to depopulate society, even if it means my own death.  They can kill my body, but they can't destroy my spirit.

The beginning of knowledge is the fear (respect) of the lord.  This means to have respect for your Creator.  It does not mean to have fear or respect for those trying to destroy what has been created in God's image.

You have freewill.  It is your choice who is going to rule over you.  Anything that rules over you, is a god to you, weather you like it or not.  I choose to let my Creator rule over me.  I do not let mankind put fear into me so they can poison me with a vaccine to save my life.  My life is not in their hands, it is in the hands of my Creator.  He will preserve me, weather in the body or out of the body, only he knows.  If you choose the second death, which is a spiritual death, then it is your free will.

Can't nobody be greater than mankind, LOL.  Nothing is greater in the universe than the human being.  How ignorant to even think this for a moment.

The lack of knowledge an ant has to a man, is similar to the lack of knowledge man has to his Creator.  It's not even a drop in the bucket.  Mankind has been a part of this universe but for a very short period of time.  How can he compare in knowledge to the Creator who has been here since the beginning of time; the all powerful, the all mighty, the all knowing, Kings of Kings, Lord of Lords.....creator and ruler of the universes?
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

onthecuttingedge2005

The Universe is the largest lab rat maze known, 'all' life is the lab rat, now it's time to find the cheese, good luck.

the Universe serves one purpose, the ultimate survival game, how we survive is up to us. why on Earth would we be born into a universe for just one sole purpose. survival of the smartest. we will one day die of old age and pass our memories onto the next generation to survive the ultimate game.

the cheese is the representation of immortality. to find everlasting life in this universe.

this answers the statement in the bible. that man is now like us as Gods from eating of the tree of knowledge, lets take away the tree of life so they can not live forever more.

we chose to learn of things that were of vanity against our own being and didn't choose the learning that leads to immortality.(immortal genetics).

so the time spent looking for OU should of been spent on immortality. I too am a victim of my own vanity in other things that will not save my life.

like it was said, only 144,000 people will be saved, there are at this time +6.7 billion people on this planet, does anybody think they are one of those 144,000?

good luck when the lights go out forever.

the one who is supposed to know everything of all knowledge is supposed to come back, maybe, I hope it is 2012 Dec,21. Mayans say the one in the blue star is coming back to be with us. we will see. somebody from a far distant future is what I am thinking, he, is supposed to look like us or like a human.

the blue star is a spaceship that emits blue light as a description.
maybe things will change once that happens.

he is the one who is said to come from 'thee' end times. this indicates from the future.

religion won't rest easy and may not except it.

Sincerely
Jerry

gadgetmall

Fact is we are all going to Die . PERIOD! Of something  and our deaths will be untimely . We won't need to quest for free energy because we will be free energy :)

Gadget
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

blueplanet

The girl and her treating doctor have posted updates in their website:

http://www.desireejennings.com/

http://www.desireejennings.com/blog/

http://www.drbuttar.com/

According to her disclosure, she is a victim of mercury poisoning  with respiratory and neurological deficits. I am so glad that she has recovered to an extent that was totally not anticipated by the phcukers from some corners of the medical community (pardon my french).

I hope, at some stage, she could join our discussion in the OU forum.