Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Girl Gets Swine Flu Shot & Now Can Only Walk Backwards!

Started by gravityblock, October 24, 2009, 10:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: lwh on November 09, 2009, 05:12:19 PM
That doesn't sound good.  I don't understand the scenario though.  It sounds like what you'd expect for compulsory vaccinations, not voluntary.  Were the authorities expecting trouble for some reason?
i don't know.
Or was it just a display of heavy-handed wastefulness, implementing automated procedures inappropriately?
i'd agree with the heavy handed wastefulness, as far as the automated procedures, i don't know.
Which enorcement agency was there with guns?
i listed them. the 'other' i listed was private security firms. rent-a-cops.
Was it the army's supply of vaccine being used and administered by them, thus making it something of an army operation?
not that i am aware of.
What's your understanding of why there was such a large armed presence there?
i don't care to speculate.
Was it covered by the local media?
yes.
Is that sort of thing happening in other parts of the country too?  What's the deal?
i don't know. i don't care to speculate.
Sorry for all the questions, I guess some of them are unanswerable.  I'm just curious.  I'm not in the U.S. and am wondering if the government's really getting as out of control there as some people are suggesting.  Some of those people in the alternative media would have field day with video footage of what you've described, and if it's happening a lot I'm surprised I haven't seen that sort of footage used by them as an example of how bad things are getting.
no need to apologize.

regarding gadgetmall's response, i do know there was a limited supply of vaccinations.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

gravityblock

Quote from: lwh on November 10, 2009, 10:56:53 AM
Ahh, I see, they were worried there might be a mad rush to get the shot and people might have gotten out of order, that makes sense.  Thanks for that point of view.

Yes, they used fear so people wouldn't get out of control.  Fear is the reason for those same people to be in line waiting for their doses of mercury with cancer viruses and other genetic disorders.  It makes total sense as you say.  Fear is a method to control the population.

Don't you see the pattern?  The pattern is fear (9/11, anthrax scare, terrorism scare, economic scare, flu pandemic scare, global warming, oil, etc).   

Don't fear the one who can kill the body, but fear the one who can destroy both the body and the spirit.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

Cap-Z-ro

Injecting 'anything' foreign into the body throws the immune system into chaos, likely never to fully recover from...never mind toxic substances.

But don't believe that either.

Find out before you gamble on the assurances of people you don't even know, and who give you convoluted logic instead of clear answers.

It would be wise to get a second opinion on this one.

Your own.

Regards...

gadgetmall

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on November 10, 2009, 07:53:18 PM
Injecting 'anything' foreign into the body throws the immune system into chaos, likely never to fully recover from...never mind toxic substances.

But don't believe that either.

Find out before you gamble on the assurances of people you don't even know, and who give you convoluted logic instead of clear answers.

It would be wise to get a second opinion on this one.

Your own.

Regards...
There are two Form of the  Vaccine . One Is attenuated live Virus and you smell it . Its a tiny Bit of Mist . the Other is a Shot and contains a form Of dead Virus . I don't get Shots . Symptoms of H1N1
The symptoms of H1N1 flu include fever, cough, sore throat, body aches, headache, chills and fatigue. Some people have reported diarrhea and vomiting.
Sounds like the flu don't it . Its not  It will   Drown you and attacks the Immune system in your lungs and you can die from Pneumonia build up in your lungs if not treated . I was on My way out but am OK for now . I remember when just one case  was reported , a little red dot on the US map . then two months later the whole US and surrounding areas are Red Hot. Very fast moving .
God Bless
Gadget 
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

lwh

Thanks for the clarification Wilby, so it was police, sheriff and private security, and it was on the local media.

Quote from: gravityblock on November 10, 2009, 11:50:58 AM
...but fear the one who can destroy both the body and the spirit...

Actually, I'd rather not, but thanks anyway.

I have a general rule of thumb I try to apply to all things, and that is, if it scares me, it's bullshit.  The truth itself is not a source of fear, and if something appears frightening, it's not of the truth, but is something I've focussed on in avoidance of the truth.  It doesn't mean that I then ignore or dismiss that frightening thing, it just means I keep it in its proper perspective and don't fall prey to what it would otherwise have me believe.  It's an approach I can recommend, though of course not one I've perfected.  When something makes you afraid or fearful, use that as a reminder to look beyond that thing, instead of getting caught up in it.  That way the fear becomes self-defeating, and those who would use it to trick you, are actually just reminding you instead how pathetic they are for doing that.

And on the subject of swine flu symptoms, was as it one of these threads that had a link to the recent CBS report revealing the vast majority of people being diagnosed with swine flu didn't actually have it?  And not only that, but with actual testing it was found they didn't have any form of flu at all?  It's hard to disagree with people who say they had it and it nearly killed them, but...