Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Which device has the best chance for overunity success???

Started by FatChance!!!, October 27, 2009, 09:07:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spoondini

Right now the yu oscillating generator is promising.  My jury is still out.

Also what I've coined the 'paul lowrence effect' can currently generate very small amounts of energy, seemingly pulled from nowhere.

Realistically, nuclear is proven and has the capability to satisfy all power need, but on the flip side blow the world to pieces. 

The perfect form of ou would generate enough power to perform useful work, but not enough to perform useful destruction.

FatChance!!!

Quote from: spoondini on October 28, 2009, 09:20:12 AM
The perfect form of ou would generate enough power to perform useful work, but not enough to perform useful destruction.

That's right, but I'd like to contribute this to the statement.
"The perfect form of ou must also be possible for anyone to build for home use, when having the necessary skills,
at reasonable cost to become economical viable within 5 years compared to domestic energy pricing"

Enough of this, back to the list of OU devices.
Is there any tech in this list you prefer or simply believe in.
Myself I'm a sucker for the Magnetic Wankel motor. I've read it's the efficiency of the electromagnet that makes this work.
The problem is how to design such an electromagnet? Sprain supposedly managed this by several design optimizations.
It's his best guarded secret. Without this knowledge it doesn't work, according to released information.

dankie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adqtuj_kGC8

By far Geet , very doable and adaptable . It can even run  on  100% water or saltwater as told  by Pantone  in this video .

Xogen technology has also been  proven and is now goverment funded for water water treatment plant in wealthy suburb in Ontario .

TPU and ether related devices will just fade away to superior technology .

dankie

NAH  , that thing doesnt exist  , it was  a hoax and a hype job that I know nothing about and probably you couldnt make it work .

GEET has  the best chance @ overunity success . And it has alot of other benefits besides overunity .

Listen to the man himself , see the proof on youtube of regular Joe's making it work .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adqtuj_kGC8