Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bloch wall disconnect and reconnect. The final design!

Started by giantkiller, October 29, 2009, 02:31:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

Low voltage, low current.
The object is to apply a dual pulse to the outer coil c. it consists of the initial frequency then the frequency after the B/middle coil gated by A's pulsing circuit, being before the fet switch.
Been sprucing up the schematic.

So here is the nuts and bolts:
We have a slow freq on the inside coil A, a medium freq on the middle coil B, and the higher frequency on C coil, the outer. The C coil also has the secondary pulse, the dual or companion signal. See the magnetic field action here? The B and A fields are bias. The stress on the fields outside the conductors travels with much less resistance. The correctly timed dual pulse was shown on youtube by ,I believe, JohnnyDavro. There is a prominent pulse returning to the coils from outside. The set up I have uses this return as part of the ramp up.

giantkiller

I am still getting the final stage done. This is the feedback to the C coil dual pulse. It is hooked up and i have to turn it on and see the scope shots.

giantkiller

http://content.techrepublic.com.com/2346-13629_11-464580.html?tag=nl.e101

The SM17 has large caps in its large loop tanks because the inductance of the the loops are low. This accomplishes using lower frequencies.

Using tanks instead of just coils allows a latency that we can tangle with instead of constantly pulsing to keep the power up, which is minimal. The circuit can therefore pulse at a slower rate somewhere in the harmonic timeframe of the depricating ringing. The heterodyning of the pulse and the in phase echo of the ringing permits the power to be gained as that tank is pushed at the correct moment. 5khz works with copper while granite works well in the audio range. Monuments and churches have great echoes. Steel has great ringing but nickel and iron do not.

The center toroid caps use low farads but high voltage. Similar to Don Smith.

Quote from: giantkiller on September 12, 2010, 09:27:23 PM
I am still getting the final stage done. This is the feedback to the C coil dual pulse. It is hooked up and i have to turn it on and see the scope shots.

giantkiller

wattsup

@GK

Thanks for your videos. It's good to see someone is able to progress on something during these sad days.

Can I mention two things.

1) Maybe add a pot to the coil C since it is on the same impulse timing as B. If I understood your set-up correctly that is.

2) The ground you removed to make it floating, maybe consider connecting it to one or more of the iron cores if they are floating as well. Should not hurt anything but I am just curious to learn what that would do.