Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hi, new guy here with a couple of questions

Started by beedees, March 09, 2006, 06:11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beedees

Hello all, I found this site by accident after getting kicked off ( I guess) of another board. What I was wondering, has anybody really considered the ramifications of success in what we are sll trying to do here? What will happen to the worlds economy, is seemingly overnight. if  energy is free(or at least dirt-cheap)? Has anybody really created a viable magnet motor, or a self-powered generator? Is getting a patent on any such device worth the trouble, or is it possibly a short-cut to a shallow grave somewhere? If anybody feels I'm out of line here, say so and I'll shut up and fade away. BTW, I feel strongly that such devices ARE possible. ???

Clara Listensprechen

I for one have considered the economic impact of free energy, right down to the quantity and quality of what energy may be free, and drawing the limit at retrogression to the stone age, as certain skeptics believe should be required.

It takes energy to obtain materials of any sort, period--even those required for these projects.  It takes energy to drill thru rock to get at the petrol we currently use and I don't hear any skeptic whining about THAT cost.  Me, I look at it in terms of "free compared to what we're doing now for energy".

I also look at the balance sheet by considering waste management.  Garbage is a problem and I consider the making of use of what we already have as being not just "free" but a reduction in the costs of managing waste.  Utilizing what already exists as byproduct isn't just "free" but it gets us ahead.  The iron and the copper in the scrap yard has already had energy put into its mining and refinement, only to get tossed aside and be considered a disposal problem.  Picking up already-refined iron, copper, etc. isn't an energy cost--it is a reduction in waste management costs.

The economic impact of free energy in the small amounts already proposed here is not something I expect can sustain our currently energy-bloated economy but it CAN reduce the need for wall-warts.  I don't know if this need for wall warts (adapter transformers) sounds as ridiculous to you as it does to me, but I see NO legitimate reason to supply the house with 220 vac and then run some kind of 12v gizmo off of that.  People out on the road in RVs can live complete lives off of just 12v systems, fer cryin' out loud.

Leave the ever-increasingly precious petrol for industry and live your life on your own power.  What the hey.

Advanctech

You are not alone. I feel the same. You are not out of line.

Advanctech

_GonZo_

Sun Light and heat is free, wind energy is free, waves energy is free, etc...

But you still will have to pay your electricity invoice in a country that all electric energy comes from those "free source"...

This means that there will be an impct in economy if another "free energie source" apears on the market bt nothing that the world not will be able to overcome, some will loose money and others will earn it instead... just another change.

silverdragonrs

i agree just another change in a world full of changes. the economy would suffer but would recover. nothing good really ever came without a little suffering. many people would loose their jobs and such but how many more would be created. a self powered generator would require installation and maintenance and such. not to mention if electricity were free then most people wouldn't have to work so hard (of course somebody would jack up their prices ** city water, gas, rent, lower payrates** as a result of the lowered electric generated economic income. <---- to many big words) ok im gonna stop before my brain goes numb!

danny
I would like to quote my idol... if you please.. press any key now.. "Anykey?!, Where's the N E Key?" ~ Homer Simpson ~ ......... one day.. With lotsa hard work and dedication.. I .. will be this good.. :)