Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hi, new guy here with a couple of questions

Started by beedees, March 09, 2006, 06:11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tjanzer

Quote from: beedees on March 09, 2006, 06:11:12 PM
Is getting a patent on any such device worth the trouble, or is it possibly a short-cut to a shallow grave somewhere? If anybody feels I'm out of line here, say so and I'll shut up and fade away. BTW, I feel strongly that such devices ARE possible. ???

beedees

I have only been on this board for a little while and have tried to read most of the threads. I believe, like a lot of others on this board, that the only way to get the word out on OU devices is to post all the information required for others to replicate it. This way, the powers to be could not shut all of us up. They could not discredit the inventor if it has been successfully replicated by others. Also, I feel that a patent is useless these days as we have the internet to share our information. In days past such as Tesla's time, if he did not patent his work we would have a lot of extra work to do for ourselves. Also to have a patent these days will only give you the right to sue the person who stole your invention. ME vs FORD MOTOR COMPANY. I wonder who has more time and money.

Just my thoughts,

nightwynd

If you are wondering about economic impact, read the link in my sig... this is what we are all truly trying to prevent. If someone DOES actually create a PMM (or other) overunity device, the general population probably will not belive it untill they see it in their own home, or if there is a seamless transition to another "utility company". I live in Ontario Canada, and if Ontario Hydro suddenly stopped getting it's power from Niagra Falls, and adopted an oversized overunity PMM motor, nobody would really care or notice...their power bill would probably remain the same, and the world would spin as normal. Oil and gas is on the way out... we know this for fact now, we NEED an alternative, and if you read the link in my sig....we need it FAST.

Economic impact? it can only be positive.
Need motivation? Read: http://www.lifeaftertheoilcrash.net/
Sincerely - nightwynd

raburgeson

For the majority it will mean an end to economic slavery and the impact economically for 99.5% of the people will be positive. It wouldn't upset your economy to not have to pay for power would it? The best way to get it out and survive is to give it away as soon as you find it. You can ask for donations later and if you don't get one you've still improved your life. The things people send donations for now compared to I have it, it's saving me thousands a year, believe me you'd get nice donations. Most of us are trying to get out from under the rich's thumbs and we are tired of hearing there's a shortage, and we're tired of crapping up the enviroment. It's time for a change. Imagine power for things the world needs, power for irrigation and desalting ocean water could change the lives of whole continents, what would this mean to Africa? The benifits outweigh the cons in a great way. Gentlemen we have to do this thing.

lancaIV

You think also about "Africa" !?
Fine !
But you also know that you are one of the 0,5% members !

I think that the most part of the world does not need financial
donations,but the structural how-to-resolve-plan/-s !!!
Pardon,but the adult-generation is corrupt-in several kinds-
not "only" financial,
so there will be the need to work with the YOUTH,
and they should decide about the participation of their "parents" !

S
  dL