Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Getting amps from small selfmade DIY Zinc Air cells, amazing !

Started by hartiberlin, October 31, 2009, 10:14:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

d3adp00l

aluminum havent been found to be rechargable, so its considered a primary battery source.
History is full of people who out of fear,
Or ignorance, or lust for power have
destroyed knowledge of immeasurable
value which truly belongs to us all.

WE must not let it happen again.
-Carl Sagan

hoptoad

Quote from: hartiberlin on October 31, 2009, 11:35:52 PM
Here are 2 videos of the selfmade Zinc Air cell delivering over 1 amp
at around 0.8 Volts on a big motor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s35sJwX1jlo

http://www.youtube.com/user/moviemax66#p/a/u/1/iiDyAWYih7Q
I watched the videos and followed the info links, but unfortunately I only speak and read English. One of my many deficiencies!   LOL

Are there any information sources available, detailing the principle of operation, the construction, and materials used, (written in english) ??

I am intrigued and would love to know more.

Cheers

hartiberlin

For the selfmade battery with the high 1.5 amps output it seems it is easy to build: They used graphite or lamp black mixed with maganese nitrate and a teflon solution liquid as the anode and put this onto a stainless steel mesh as the electron capture and connection metal. The other electrode is just a piece of Zinc plate. As the electrolyte between the electrodes they are using KOH solution in water. It seems to help if the graphite or lampblack is doped with colloidal silver solution before. To me this seems simular to using black powder.instead of exploding a mix of blackpowder with zinc powder, which you can use in fireworks , here you oxidize with the help of the maganese nitrate the zinc and the lampblack or graphite of this mix is just your one electrode and the zinc is your other electrode... So more or less it is the same reaction like burning gunpowder or fireworks but you get all the energy out slowly as moving electrons....

hartiberlin

instead of manganese nitrate it will probably also work with pottasium nitrate which is the oxidizer component in blackpowder and is cheaper and easier to get...I have not read up for what they are using this teflon liquid but probably only to make the surface area bigger..