Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Scalar Wave - Energy

Started by mondainmax, November 02, 2009, 04:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

put one of these inside a faraday cage and tell me you wont hear it chirping outside it's cage.

MOD   Tesla's patent artist did not draw things to scale.  That little block E consisted of an extensive network of tunnels with insulated pipes.  He wants his charges to accumulate in the capacitor plates not be pissed away into the air or the ground.  Also the diameter of the inductor solenoid is much larger than the diameter of the torroid.  If not the current radiates from this surface instead of the nice smooth glow zone created around the top capacitor .  The top capacitor 1/2 is also a spark gap electrode of sorts.  As well as the Earth which he considered to be a smooth polished cold cathode.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

exnihiloest

Quote from: sparks on January 29, 2010, 01:22:31 PM
Therefore the restoration of the magnetic field to the precurrent conditions will carry the energy of the distant scources into the sytem.  The resonance of the system will determine which frequencies are cohered with the magnetic flux changes induced by the oscillator currents.

Near fields work only at very short distance. Long distance coupling needs oscillator systems having dimensions of the same order as the distance. An LC circuit with a 1 mtr diameter coil is able to transmit power to another coil of same dimension, at distance about 1-3 mtr. If you want the same for 10 km, you will need a 10 km diameter coil...

xee2

@ Loner

I am not familiar with details of Tesla experiments, but I do believe he was transmitting with megawatts of power. To send a signal 200 miles with a megawatt transmitter does not seem like it would be hard to do to me. There are many AM stations transmitting for over 200 miles with far less power. Ham radio operators use to see how far they could transmit using small battery powered transmitters and they were able to send signals hundreds of miles. As far as I know, Tesla was never able to show that he could transmit larger amounts of power all over the world with only two transmitters. But, as I said, I do not know much about his experiments.

In the 1950's a common way of measuring wavelength of microwave signals was to use a "slotted line" which was a waveguide with a slot in it. A signal would be sent into the waveguide and reflected back to set up standing waves and then a small probe would be moved along the slot inside the waveguide to determine the distance between the voltage peaks (which was the wavelength of the signal in the waveguide).

xee2

@ Loner

??? There are many types of longitudinal waves. The electric field propagating through a wire is a longitudinal wave. The compression wave in a steel beam is a longitudinal wave. Earthquakes have both compression (longitudinal) p-waves and transverse wave. Is there something special about the type of longitudinal wave you are talking about? I think I missed something.

xee2

@ Loner

Indeed, coupling that much power at that distance seems out of the ordinary. But, a big factor in the coupling efficiency between two resonators is the Q of the resonators. If he was able to get extremely high Qs it may come into the realm of feasibility. I would need to do some calculating before I could say anything about that. Tesla was certainly a genius and I suspect knew all about Q of resonators (although he may have called it something else).

Like you have said, radio waves do not have a compression component. But it is possible to make a longitudinal electric "wave". I put wave in quotation marks because it is not technically a wave. You can do this by putting a charged object on something that will vibrate it horizontally and then suspending another charged object a short distance away. The vibrating charged object will push and pull on the suspended charge object and the suspended charge object will eventually be vibrating at the same frequency as the first vibrating charged object. The thing that comes closest to a longitudinal electric wave (at least that I can think of) is probably the field between the two plates of a capacitor as AC is being sent through the capacitor. In this case, the electric charge in one plate pushes and pulls on the charges in the other plate by means of the electric field connecting the plates.

"Tesla's view was that "Hertzian" waves (Transverse Waves) did not exist, and, of course, Hertz had the opposite view." - They were probably both correct. Each is probably an oversimplification of what is happening.

"An analogy given to me was, current RF is looked at like waves on the surface of water. Easy to see, and detect. Longitudinal waves would be pressure waves IN the water," - I think that is a good way of looking at it.

"When current starts flowing through a long wire, it starts at BOTH ends, proven by experiment. The middle is the last place that conduction starts." - This is not true. I have done many, many, measurements of this type. Someone has misled you.

"We all know that electrons "Flow" from - to +. but then what flows from + to -?" - Nothing. The electrons are replaced where they came from by new electrons flowing in.

A "hole" is just a location where the electron is missing. Think of it as the depression made by a ping pong ball floating on water. As the ball moves, the hole moves with it. But the hole is just the spot where some water is missing.