Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Question

Started by Alexioco, November 04, 2009, 04:53:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexioco

Hello all I have a question in regards of a weight...

If one could get a single weight to constantly apply presure to a mechanism which causes the mechanism to lift that weight up, would this be somthing special? I know that if you compress a spring then place a weight on it and release the spring the weight will rise but thats the spring doing the work and not the weight, what i'm trying to ask is if one causesd a weight to lift itself by applying its own weight to a mechanism causing it to lift the weight up so long as it keeps that presure on the mehcnanism would this be anything special even if the answer to it was simple and logical...

The reason I ask this is because i "might" have a possible mechanism that can achive this and if it does i would like to post it here but i'm afraid that if i did and people saw how it works they would say "well of course its got to lift itself if you arrange it like that" and miss the point that it lifted itself without the need for other weights...

Anyway i would appreciate it if as many of you could answer my above question please, thanks

cheers, Alex
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

DreamThinkBuild

Hi Alex,

Yes, a weight lifting mechanism would be good to have in the toolbox. I needed one yesterday when my chainsaw bar got binded in a tree, If you could use the downward weight of the tree to lift itself just enough to get the saw out through self actuation that would be great. A self actuated lever/mechanism would come in handy.

The next question's would be:
Does this use any form of fluid displacement?
Is there any limitations on the type of object it can lift?
How fast would it rise?
Does it revert back to a lowered state once the weight is taken off?

For an example lets say I put a heavy steel ball on it, it lifts to a set height, a mechanism knocks the ball off would it go back to a lowered state once the weight is off?

rlortie

Alex,

It's called 'bootstrapping' picking yourself up by your own boots!

If you do indeed have such a device, I am sure there is a lot of people that would be interested in it.

I have not heard from you! did you get my last e-mail?

By the way check out:
http://arracheenterprise.web.officelive.com/aboutus.aspx

Ralph

Alexioco

Thanks everyone for your kind replies my mechanism design may have a fault i neeed yet again to overcome so i'm going to continue with my little project and see if somthing big comes out of it then i will post it here after getting some advice lol thats if the thing even works...

Also the weight once raised then taken off the mechanism, the mechanism should return to its original possition because the weight has been taken off

Cheers, Alex

P.S Ralph you will be recieving an enail from me soon and ill check out that address..
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

getterdone

Hi Alex, I think I know what your talking about. I ve been rolling around a similar idea in my head for about a month. I'm working out of town and I  wont be able to do any  experiments until I'm home on christmas holidays. If it works the way I think it will ,then as the weight comes up on the negative side of the wheel it will add to the wheels momentum. A positive force rather than a a negative. Like you I'll wait until I've had time to do some testing before making any claims