Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bob Boyce Hex Controller

Started by sterlinga, November 12, 2009, 12:48:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Les Banki

'e2matrix'

Thanks for your kind words.
I designed that circuit as an 'engineering challenge'!

However, most people don't seem to realize that you don't need "fancy" resonance drive to run generator engines! (no kidding)

I ran a 250cc engine on HydrOxy only (about 16 years ago), just to prove it could be done.
Then I was out of the "game" for about 10 years, doing other things.

This time around I have designed a large number of circuits for the complete control of generators running on HydrOxy ONLY. (there is even an automatic start circuit!)

Now I am in the final stages of setting up a new 9kW generator.

If you wish to have details and follow my progress, all my files are available on the 'watercarTWO' Forum.
[You need to join and 'log in' to download the files though.  (not my decision!)]
(There must be about 60 files there - some are pictures, drawings, etc.)

By the way, I also post on THIS forum, in the "Selfrunning HHO system with 400W additional outut" thread.  There you can not only read my posts but can also see the attachments!

Best regards,
Les Banki

e2matrix

Thanks Les,  I joined the group and will dig into some of the details soon.   

gmeast

Hi all,

I'd appreciate some input from someone who might know.  I had asked Bob in a private email about problems with the single-battery setup as seen in wacky1's videos.  I had not achieved net charging so I asked him '... what about my battery might prevent charging ...?'.  Part of his reply stated this:

"The large battery could have self-discharge losses higher than the charge current. With single battery charging, losses are more critical because we have to use the series choke on the output. If running from one battery and charging a second battery bank of higher voltage, the choke can be eliminated so that charging is greatly enhanced. Just be sure not to connect anything electronic to that battery with the toroid running."

The part I don't understand is the distinction he makes about the batteries being charged:
" ... If running from one battery and charging a second battery bank of higher voltage, the choke can be eliminated so that charging is greatly enhanced."

Why higher?  This means you can't run in a 'battery swap' configuration because the battery you wish to charge will have lower voltage than the 'running' battery.  That's the whole point ... charge up the depleted battery! 

As I go back through my communications with Bob, I am getting confused.

Later,

Greg

gmeast

Quote from: gmeast on March 13, 2012, 02:19:46 AM
Hi all,

I'd appreciate some input from someone who might know.  I had asked Bob in a private email about problems with the single-battery setup as seen in wacky1's videos.  I had not achieved net charging so I asked him '... what about my battery might prevent charging ...?'.  Part of his reply stated this:

"The large battery could have self-discharge losses higher than the charge current. With single battery charging, losses are more critical because we have to use the series choke on the output. If running from one battery and charging a second battery bank of higher voltage, the choke can be eliminated so that charging is greatly enhanced. Just be sure not to connect anything electronic to that battery with the toroid running."

The part I don't understand is the distinction he makes about the batteries being charged:
" ... If running from one battery and charging a second battery bank of higher voltage, the choke can be eliminated so that charging is greatly enhanced."

Why higher?  This means you can't run in a 'battery swap' configuration because the battery you wish to charge will have lower voltage than the 'running' battery.  That's the whole point ... charge up the depleted battery! 

As I go back through my communications with Bob, I am getting confused.

Later,

Greg

OK ... never mind.  I get it.  Regardless of the circuitry, 'charging' a battery of lower voltage would just allow the 'run' battery to discharge into the 'charge battery' until equalization.  Boy! ... this would be a real good way to fool yourself into thinking you're charging when you're NOT.  OOOOOHHH! I hope this isn't what some experimenters fail to realize when they assume their circuit is charging the 'low' battery but actually isn't.  One must be very careful!!!!!!!!!

So ... I'll use three 12VDC,  7 to 8 AH batteries.  Two in series in the 'charge bank' and one 'run' battery.  Just keep dumping the 'high' battery off of the 'charge bank' and swap it in as the new run battery and put the old run battery at the 'bottom' of the 'charge bank'.  Or should I not allow that much stress and just  keep a 6VDC battery at the bottom of the 'charge bank' or even a 2-cell 3VDC battery at the bottom? 

Help!

Later,

Greg

gmeast

OK everyone,

I'm buying two, brand new 12VDC SLA batteries by Power Patrol and one, brand new 4VDC SLA battery - also by Power Patrol.  The 4-volt battery will stay at the 'bottom' of the 'battery charge bank' and the two 12-volt batteries will swap roles as 'run battery' and 'top-charge battery'.  This way, I follow what Bob Boyce has said to do. 

The 12-volts are 7AH and the 4-volt is 5AH.  I'll be pulsing these with my new PPC board combination in 3-Phase mode using one of my digital Frequency Boards and one of my digital Phase Boards ... one phase from the F-Board and the other two phases from the P-Board.

I have to wait for a deposit to post before I can get the 12-volt guys, but I can get the 4-volt guy right now thanks to an unexpected but greatly appreciated donation from Pierre Corbeil of the Fondation Néodyme Internationale in Canada ... I can't believe it!  THANK YOU!

Later,

Greg