Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Some thoughts

Started by tsl, November 16, 2009, 02:58:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: HopeForHumanity on November 17, 2009, 02:15:40 AM
A wild guess, but perhaps the source of energy is above us

http://home.netcom.com/~sbyers11/RFenergy_iono.htm

The more I look into the ionosphere, the more I think it might be the solar panel of the earth. I mean, its a huge solar energy collector. All you have to do is tap into it and you get free energy for as long as solar fusion takes place.

I'm no electrical engineer, but it just makes too much sense.

the ionosphere is radioactive with Alpha, Beta, UV, X-Rays, Gamma rays.
it is easier to just use radioactive Isotope materials to do the same work.

tsl

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on November 17, 2009, 03:42:48 AM

it's not about radioactivity, but how cosmic rays are interacting with the earth magnetic field and what result therefrom.

edit- and btw, i don't have any spare radioactive isotopes at hands.do you?

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: tsl on November 17, 2009, 03:55:28 AM
it's not about radioactivity, but how cosmic rays are interacting with the earth magnetic field and what result therefrom.

edit- and btw, i don't have any spare radioactive isotopes at hands.do you?

the most common household radioactive Isotopes are Americium found in smoke detectors and Thorium found in lantern mantles, this includes all the daughter nuclei of the 2 isotopes.

HopeForHumanity

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on November 17, 2009, 03:42:48 AM

I wasn't refering to the suns rays, I was refering to the massive sea of charged particles that float in the upper atmospher. Also called the ionosphere. It is a massive potential. I read somewhere that 1 sq meter of ionosphere could power 5 modern computers. Cant remember the amount of time though. Anyway, its all about releasing this potential. Its literaly a solar charged battery that covers the entire earth, always being charged. Its seems like a very good candidate for this mystery energy the TPU seems to use. Possibly using the EM field to draw in the energy, as the ionosphere is way up. Anyway, thats enough hypothesis from me, i have to go to bed.
Ron Paul is internet overunity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXnBZd4nyWk

WE MUST STOP THIS! Free energy is being surpressed because of it!

otto

Hello all,

WOOOOOOOOW,

puuuure exotic posts!!!!

Is this really the Steven Marks thread or .......youre all talking about TPUs or what?

Otto