Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Some thoughts

Started by tsl, November 16, 2009, 02:58:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

Matter absorbs photon energy.  Various forms of matter prefer different frequencies.  This absorption of vibration often results in ionization.  The ions migrate along magnetic field lines which act as a natural ion classifier. The seperation of the different charged ions creates an electric field as one might find in a charged capacitor. 
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

stprue

Quote from: tsl on November 17, 2009, 03:23:23 AM

ps it would be also nice to refrain from posting junk as throwing leds and such.thanks

Sorry about that!

tsl

the title of this thread can be a bit missleading.anyway i think that i've stated in m first post here that the power source for the tpu is/may not be relevant for now(...later about that...).i wanted to get some inputs from you "dirty fingers" guys.
thanks to bep and gk.
i still hope there will be more who want to share on ideas presented.
as for the source, who gives a shit what the source is?yes i think it is the magnetic field of the earth, precisely the interaction between that and all the cosmic rays out there, so be it the ionosphere too.and how can this make we happy?what we need is to design a self amplifying process capable to receive a small part of the em involved in the interaction mentioned above.i had some ideas, many others have had far better or far worse ideas, so what? let's keep it on track.
so again, i'll appreciate any seriously input about some switching an phase synchronisation schematics. i'll come with a wiring one myself.

edit-grumpy, you're input is allways wellcome  ;)

Grumpy

ionoshphere - schmionosphere...

Self amplification is interesting.

Various field interactions can accelerate "things" to extremely high energy levels.  Happens every day throughout the universe.  Some are based on orientation, others on topology.

perpendicular fields = orientation

Rotating or curved field = topology

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

giantkiller

This is addicting no matter what the level of involvement or education.
Alot of people and calories gettin' burned over this one, eh?

Besides... The demos, answers and descriptions are profuse.  :)

Grumpy has read only now. Who is next? Who judges? Who makes law?

And then there was one...