Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic effects of a nuclear explosion.

Started by Operator, November 18, 2009, 08:48:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Operator

Hello everybody!

I wonder why so many people get confused about the cause of a strong electromagnetic wave which comes out during an nuclear explosion. This effect is not about some strange nuclear reactions or something like that. Here I propose a simple and well known explanation of the effect.

During the chain reaction a huge amount of radiation (gamma and beta rays mostly) comes out of the epicenter. The radiation blows away electrons from the surrounding air so it gets ionized. Then comes wave of high pressure which tries to stretch out the ionized gas ring. The stretching ring begins to rotate according to the Coriolis forces. Thus we get a huge current in the atmosphere. This current creates the electromagnetic wave.
I should note that the Coriolis forces are not the only cause of rotation of the ionized gas. The equations of Navier-Stokes allows a solution where a circumference (or another closed single dimension curve) appears on which one of the speed components becomes infinite.

I'm absolutely sure that there are no nuclear transformations in the materials which TPU is made of. I found attempts of implication of nuclear physics in the TPU operation theory very suspicious and misleading.

innovation_station

well i wondered if the relation has to do in apearance ... visual of a nuke ...  and the magnetic action of the coil its slef..

say you have a pancake pulse out to in ...  where will the waves exit ...

like a t coil ... might the pulse of magnetic engery roll back on its self ?   

ist ...

i bet it will if you continually pound the coil ... in the right time ..

if it is going up it is also going down ....   oppsite dirrection  and polarity ...  so you could place picup coils .. in the rollbacks ... or  in the curl ....  8)

the reason the tpu is as some consider a bomb ... this is an non properly built unit .. were the out put of high volts and amps feeds back  to the loop ... and it will melt down at some point .. a poor way to do it .. not safe ...

its not that it dosent work ... it works ... but it hard to properly control ..
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

jadaro2600

Both described radiation is ionizing, as a result, the electromagnetic waves don't propagate due to the absence of electrons, sound however, remains..

also, the extreme heat destroys local magnetic fields...  the effect is local, diametric, spheroidal, and greater when done at higher elevations.  The result is similar to a massive lightning strike.

Radio waves and the like travel in all directions, but some of the bounce off the ionosphere and back down to earth, since this is disrupted the symmetry of a broadcast is altered or nullified.  Since most broadcasts are done with alternating current, it stands to reason that a unidirectional overture of EM energy would snuff it out ( like lightning disrupts radio waves ) - as we have to share the earths EM field, it's given to these sorts of things...this is in part due to the fact that our atmosphere can only conduct so many signals through a given medium without destructive interference.

innovation_station

Quote from: jadaro2600 on November 18, 2009, 12:48:46 PM
Both described radiation is ionizing, as a result, the electromagnetic waves don't propagate due to the absence of electrons, sound however, remains..

also, the extreme heat destroys local magnetic fields...  the effect is local, diametric, spheroidal, and greater when done at higher elevations.  The result is similar to a massive lightning strike.

Radio waves and the like travel in all directions, but some of the bounce off the ionosphere and back down to earth, since this is disrupted the symmetry of a broadcast is altered or nullified.  Since most broadcasts are done with alternating current, it stands to reason that a unidirectional overture of EM energy would snuff it out ( like lightning disrupts radio waves ) - as we have to share the earths EM field, it's given to these sorts of things...this is in part due to the fact that our atmosphere can only conduct so many signals through a given medium without destructive interference.

destroys local mag feilds ...  ok then what ...  it be comes super conductive and boom !

i like cold methods ... 

the only way hot will work is like this ....
... COLD RUN FAST FAST HOT RAN SLOW SLOW ... 

see the  UNITY HERE ...

oneness!

so hot hot hot ran really slow tic ...... tic ...    should be ok  beware of the engery!

altho jardaro i bet it would make a fast ship ...  ;)  maybe this is the porpultion system of the supervizer..... i was told i rode it 814 ..  ;)  i have no memeries of such things ...  i was born 815 77 earth time   i hear it is the fastest around  this ship ... 

you know it was a fast car ..  ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvO3DqpNLuY
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

Operator

...the electromagnetic waves don't propagate due to the absence of electrons...
It sounds like electrons are the carriers of EM waves, but they aren't. EM waves propagates without any electrons involved.

also, the extreme heat destroys local magnetic fields...
How can heat possibly affect magnetic field?