Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Americium241 Self Illuminating Light Source

Started by onthecuttingedge2005, November 20, 2009, 06:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lumen

Or an invention several years old that never seems to go anywhere "Litroenergy"

http://www.glopaint.com/ResearchDevelopment.htm

mscoffman

Quote from: lumen on November 21, 2009, 11:08:10 AM
Or an invention several years old that never seems to go anywhere "Litroenergy"

http://www.glopaint.com/ResearchDevelopment.htm

The problem; as usual; is that these people don't put out the organzational
risk/effort (money) to solve the fundamental societal problems that would be introduced
by their products, if they come into widespead use...Such as Litro-Off waste disposal
fluid.

Then they come along and try to "eat their potential users lunches" by building
products going up the food chain...But then are left with the same old problems,
only slightly suppresssed. The first set of prolems would have been suffcient for
one company to resolve.

:S:MarkSCoffman

lumen

Yes, I agree!
Instead of just producing a product that would make them billions, they want to make sure nothing slips through their fingers so they attempt to develop several products to maximize their profits and instead become bogged down in the problems of each project and produce nothing!

I think it is called American greed!

onthecuttingedge2005

one of my You-Tube subscribers who plays with Radioactive materials has verified that 241Am illuminates a Green Phosphorus screen, he said it illuminates the screen about 3 times better than 137Cesium, this is very good sign.

Jerry 8)