Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Christ's 'Death Certificate' Found on Turin Shroud

Started by Cap-Z-ro, November 21, 2009, 07:58:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

" Dr Frale asserts in a new book, The Shroud of Jesus the Nazarene, that computer enhancement enabled her to detect the archaic script, which appears on various parts of the material. "

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/religion/6617018/Jesus-Christs-death-certificate-found-on-Turin-Shroud.html

Nobody has been able to detect Obama's 'Birth Certificate' yet though.

Hey...maybe its its written somewhere on the reverse side.

Regards...

Cloxxki

America's problem doesn't seem to be who pass the birth certificate test, but whom the people end up voting for. Promises forgotten after election, standard practice. Fake power, fake intentions. 2 crooks (crook muppets) in a row you've elected now, the first one twice. Bill at least wasn't picking wars, and the dollar was stron under his leadership. Don't you guy have a system to make sure good candidates make it to the party representation? You've got so few parties already, choices A and A-men.

About the Shroud. They are starting to find it's a better forgery than before understood. Still, the carbon ageing method is hard to be fooled.

Cap-Z-ro

I've read so much pro and con on the shroud, the only thing clear is that man cannot be trusted...therefore solid proof is needed.

For me, I'm waiting for more info.

I think the Obomba cat is outa the bag tho.

All governments are owned and controlled...its big bizznus as usual.
Regards...

onthecuttingedge2005

through out the history of this shroud there was never any documentation of any blood or ancient DNA that I recall. why is that?

the  picture on the shroud clearly shows where Jesus was punctured in his ribs yet there is no blood contamination, just applying a specific band of UV light would clearly indicate Iron contamination from old blood, there's none that has been documented.

the only thing documented was flour contamination. even the flour would of been contaminated let alone the linen.

it was classified as a hoax because it clearly showed no evidence supporting contamination of bodily fluids what so ever.

When superstition is strong enough it is stated as a fact, even more so than the real facts. terrible shame.

send it to a top forensic lab and then the real data just pops out into ones face.

Cap-Z-ro

It seems to me that the body would have long stopped bleeding before the 'shroud stage' of internment.

It would also follows that the body would have been washed before wrapping.

Regards...