Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Huge Bombshell !!! - Global Warming Exposed As Scam

Started by Cap-Z-ro, November 24, 2009, 04:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

(Quote)  " I personally know James Inhofe, and I interviewed Dr. John Christy, lead author of the 2001 IPCC report, one of the country's leading climatologists, who told me - and I have all this on film - that he was one of the ones who put together data of the global temperatures and said, "We didn't see any warming" The IPCC doctored his report to say there was warming, and then was given the Nobel Peace Prize next to Gore in 2007."     (Quoted from director  Shayne Edwards- "An Inconsistent Truth") 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXRmITwUyZE&feature=subtivity

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Cloxxki

So does this mean we're going to Copenhagen for a scheduled-in Hockey convention? All at once we feel urge to conveign and shake our sticks at the skies.

lumen

@pirate
QuoteAtomic energy is the cheapest, cleanest energy in the world ?

Did you research this at all, or just repeating some bad information.
Nuclear fuel as we use it today is a more limited resource than oil!

If that's not bad enough, the end game CO2 emissions are only about as good as natural gas and 80% of all the easy to refine uranium is gone!

There may be some new technologies coming that may help, but at present, the current outlook is bleak for nuclear power!

If we all used nuclear power instead of coal it would only run us about 10 years.

happyfunball

Quote from: lumen on November 27, 2009, 09:10:02 PM
@pirate
Did you research this at all, or just repeating some bad information.
Nuclear fuel as we use it today is a more limited resource than oil!

If that's not bad enough, the end game CO2 emissions are only about as good as natural gas and 80% of all the easy to refine uranium is gone!

There may be some new technologies coming that may help, but at present, the current outlook is bleak for nuclear power!

If we all used nuclear power instead of coal it would only run us about 10 years.

Nuclear also uses a ton of water. Not mentioned very often. Do a search on French nuclear accidents, another thing we never hear about in the US. They definitely do happen. In fact, there's one or two in the news right now (google news) which are casting doubts on the entire French nuclear program.

Cloxxki

In all the debate, truth, reasons, and common sense are diluted. No, CO2 doesn't heat up the earth all by itself. Bad science to say so. But YES, the conditions where humans mine and eventually emit CO2 (combustion of fossils fuels, any kind of it, are detrimental for the health of this planet, and all its inhabitants.

FOSSIL FUELS IN GENERAL need to be take out of the global equasion at the very higest rate possible, for COMMON SENSE reasons. It can by no means though, to justify unrelated polical and financial reforms.
We have technology, from unfunded research, that can and MUST be utilized to reduce fossil fuel use, right now. This new technology, and the research for more, can easily replace the sector now involved in POLLUTING and PARACITING the earth, be it effecting clamates, or not. All realiablee proof seems to tell us the climate is not part of the equasion.

I propose a law, where alternative fuel that emits less toxic waste (CO2 being far less interesting than the other components) than contemporary fossil fuel units (let's say, showroom quality petrol cars) will NOT be taxed. In my country, The Netherlands, car owners as an example are taxed:
- per litre of fuel, we pay around $2 per litre, close eighbours pay half
- per month, for the size of our car (road tax, with which I can agree)
- soon : by use, through distance taxes (to some degree fair, is roads are needlessly stressed in rush hour)
- per car : when we buy a car, the taxes involved ensure we pay LOADS more than neighbouring countries.

If we get 100% water powered cars, road tax may need to be increased. Look at the state of roads in countries that do not have road tax (per vehicle allowed on the roads). Appaling roads, huge traffic accident and death rates.

Is clean energy a threat to human kind, or merely a long overdue challenge for the energy industry? Money can still be made. In a big way, by saving costs. Imagine an overunity facility that is basically a huge HHO cell, at several hundred per cent efficiency. It sells electric energy for people's conveneince (those who don't want a noisy generation in their kitchen), and fails to spend money on fossil fuels.
The oil corps can cancel most of their mining activities, and focus on suppluing water derivates on the streets. Purchsing costs : near zero. What would I pay for a full tank of water when I'd run out, or live too far away from where my car is parked? Probably more than the gas stations make in nett profit today. They mostly live of their mini markets anyway. Those are not taxed, just crazy lucrative through overpricing in return for convenience. One stop shop.

We should be too understanding for the rich bankers. We better declare their practices illegal, and let them retire. Their families will not linger away in poverty. They don't really need social support, let alone from 7 billion others.
When all the money (gold) in the world is recounted, they'll end up being the richest anyway. Goldfingers plan might not be as crazy after all, if it was done for the better of the non-bankers on this world, about 7 billion of them.