Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Huge Bombshell !!! - Global Warming Exposed As Scam

Started by Cap-Z-ro, November 24, 2009, 04:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Masterplaster:

Yes, I believe that is the interview I just listened to the other day.  He had a lot of good information.  I just could not remember his name. (Lord Monckton)

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

dankie

And Alex Jones is a trustworthy source ? That CIA agitator ?

If you wanna know the truth on any issue , you must think the exact opposite of whatever Alex Jones , Jeff Rense and Cap-Z-ro .

They say hate Obama , you must love Obama .

They say Global warming is a scam , you must believe in  global warming .

They say vaccines are bad , get vaccinated

etc...etc ...

Nadda

If you wanna know the truth on any issue , you must think the exact opposite of whatever Alex Jones , Jeff Rense and Cap-Z-error .

They say hate Obama , you must love Obama .

They say Global warming is a scam , you must believe in  global warming .

They say vaccines are bad , get vaccinated

Wrong.

Want the truth? Do the research and decide for yourself.  ::)

PaulLowrance

Hi Bill,

You raised two points.

1. That biofuel vehicles use food that people need. You can read about this at,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food_vs._fuel
There you can see both sides of food vs. fuel. Can biofuels succeed? Brazil says yes. "Brazil has been considered to have the world's first sustainable biofuels economy[17][18][19] and its government claims Brazil's sugar cane based ethanol industry has not contributed to the 2008 food crisis."

Biofuels in the not the only option, as it is only one of many options. So I can't see this as valid reason for anti global warmest to hate environmentalist.

2. That global warming is a scam. I definitely disagree. So far the only valid peer review data I've seen clearly shows global warming.

Are there any other reasons. So far the only valid reason I see is that a lot of people place the economy ($) over the environment. That would be sad, but not to many people would want to admit that.

Paul

Cap-Z-ro

For those who may have missed the opening link posted.

The yet to be convicted "scientists" had also set up their own "peer review process" among themselves, to lend the appearance of credibility to their fraudulent data.

Regards...