Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Global Warming

Started by PaulLowrance, November 25, 2009, 08:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azorus

Before you guys start throwing more accusations out there, why don't we wait and see what happens?

PaulLowrance

My God my brothers & sisters, how much do they pay you people to say these things? It's sad to see how rumors, claims, eyeballing analysis, and such builds up on its own. It spreads like wildfires amongst yourselves. I'm saddened that the Universal law of Cause & Effect will catch up and become the worst enemy of such people.

I'm thankful that I've taken the objective scientific path yet still as open-minded as ever.

Paul

Cloxxki

Paul, while you are weighing the data presented to you, decision regarding your and your family's are made FOR you, based on a gravely single-sided approach of the data. Is the truth ever in the upper left corner of the spectrum? And when was the last time that a rushed decision was taken for the right seasons, and worked out great?

pix

All this Global Warmin ''story'' is set up for a reason,that some guys will gain a lot of money from  CO2 emission certificates trading. People,don't be stupid. In ancient times in Egypt well educated casta of priests did use natural astrological phenomenoms- like Sun blackening -to rule stupid crowd.
So please,stay on REAL scientific evidence, not on tabloids and Hollywood histeria.
Please see attached statement from Polish Academy of Science.

ResinRat2

Sorry, you guys are the enemy! By being complicit with their goals you are in the same camp as they are.

I will not wait and see what happens because it will be the equivalent of "here, try on these chains and handcuffs. They might not be so bad" Those chains and handcuffs will never be removed.

Paul, I don't see you as objective either. There is plenty of evidence for the other view, which you dismiss because you view the Scientific Process as a democratic process. It is not. The whole world could have the wrong scientific opinion, and one person the correct scientific opinion. Who then is correct?

Once our sovereignty is surrendered to these bunch of globalists we can NEVER get it back. Not without violence and bloodshed.

I see the same evidence as you and draw the opposite conclusion. We are not brothers. We are combatants. 
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.